BY SMASHBOX #47 in Lipstick

Description An 8-hour, liquid matte lipstick that’s specifically formulated to be comfortable and not dry out your lips. Now available in a range of new metallics, bolds and nudes! Benefits • Delivers bold, lightweight color with a liquid matte finish • Advanced Polymer Technology makes lip color last up to 8 hours • Won’t smudge, budge or feather • Infused with Primer Oil complex to condition lips • Precision tip applicator lines and fills • Comes in a range of vibrant, highly pigmented matte & metallic matte shades • Cruelty-free The flexible formula makes it easy to inspire your inner artist. Create custom lip looks by layering metallics over mattes or blend multiple shades for an ombré effect. For a no-makeup makeup look, Smashbox developed this range of shades to suit different skin tones or match any mood. How To Use • Define lip with easy-to-use precision tip. • Use flat side to fill in with color. • Allow to dry. • Layer with a lighter hue in center to make lips look fuller. • When you're ready to remove, wipe off with oil-based remover Studio tip: Layer with a lighter hue in center to make lips appear fuller. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire d'Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Review for: Warm Pink
I received this sample product in my November Brichbox in the color Driver's Seat. I was super excited because I have heard so many good things about Smashbox! The color pigmentation is amazing and it took only one application to get full coverage.  I really like the applicator as well.
It really doesn't transfer hardly anything when I did the kiss the back of my hand test nothing came off.  I didn't have any bleeding as well like some colors do. It feels pretty lightweight on my lips but I do feel like it dries my lips a little bit.
I would say I had it on for about 4-5hrs before I felt like I need to reapply again. It didn't seem to come off when I was drinking water or eating. But I could tell that it was fading.
I will have to say that the price is a bit much for what I normally pay for lipsticks. It's $24+ tax and I am not really going to pay that much for a lipstick.
Tanya S.
san antonio
Review for: Deep Orange
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in "Out Loud" is the perfect lowkey Orange to make any light, medium, or deep warm complexion glow. The color's saturation & pigmentation is on-point and it only took one application to my lips to have full coverage.

In my opinion, the sharp-edged doe foot applicator worked against my efforts to create a smooth and fuller lip, but this could just because this is the first Smashbox lip product I've used.

Does this Transfer? Hardly, if any. I did apply, wait for it to dry (1-2 mins) then kiss the back of my hand to get rid of any excess product that could eventually combat the sustainability of the product. No smudging, or roll off/crumbling occurred after that.

Staying power? I kept this on for 3-6 hours and I did find myself WANTING to reapply, but only because I happen to have drier than normal lips, so I did have a line where the product dissolved and my lips began, so I did reapply because that's just my style, but it's not required for this lipstick to stay prominently on them pouts.

Price point: at 24& +tax, is the price worth the payoff? No. That's why I gave it it 3/5, because if I'm going to be paying that much, ya better give me a more accessible/user friendly applicator, and a product that makes my picky af self think twice about busting out that lipstick for a second application 1-2 hours into wear.

I've included UNEDITED photos from my first wear test. If any of you experiment the line of dissolve when you wear liquid lipstick or any lipsticks, then you can understand why I have the 3/5 rating.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Review for: Deep Red
The Always On Liquid Lipstick is the first product I have tried from Smashbox and I absolutely love it! I have the shade "BAWSE" which a perfect red for my pale skin tone.

The liquid lipstick is sold for $24, which is more than what I usually spend on just one makeup product, but it is definitely worth the price. The formula is extremely long wearing without being drying at all. At first when I tried it on I was skeptical of the wear time, since it has a very thin consistency and felt like I had nothing on my lips, which I thought would translate into wearing off easily. After wearing it a few times, I have discovered that it is probably the most long wearing liquid lipstick I own. I wore it for hours and even after eating and drinking it looked just as it did when it was first applied. It did once slightly wear off at the corners of my mouth after eating, but it was easy to touch up and could've been ignored since it was not too noticeable.

I never tried any lip product with this type of applicator and I have found that it is perfect for precise lipstick application, which is crucial for a bold lip color, such as "Bawse". It distributes the product evenly without any streakiness and the pointed tip allows the user to apply the product perfectly for the shape of the lips without going outside the lip line.

This is a great lipstick that I highly reccommend you check out!!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Deep Red
I chose this brand out of all the liquid lipsticks because I saw a YouTube video comparing the different liquid lipsticks and their durability on your lips. It isn’t 100% transfer-free, but it’s one of the best liquid lipsticks you can get! Bawse is such a rich deep red color, which I was lacking in my liquid lipstick collection! It’s very bold and a classic red.

Even though there is some light transfer when you eat (non-oily foods), it will still look perfect on your lips.

Note: Make sure to avoid oily foods while wearing this if you don’t have time to touch-up!
Nadine O.
wexford
Review for: Deep Red, Warm Pink
So this may be a little brief because I wrote a review and then the app crashed before I could post it, but these are the best liquid lipsticks I've ever tried!the applicator is the perfect shape to smoothly lip ur whole mouth with no need for a lip liner! It holds just enough product to cover your lips without refilling, but isn't drenched in too much. The tip is perfect for evening out your Cupid's bow or getting into the corners of ur mouth. The formula is super super comfortable and lasts almost the entire day, including eating. It does not feel dry or sticky at all, and only transfers a little when eating really greasy food, but most liquid lipsticks do this as well, and it still looks good afterwards. The color Bawse is my favorite red ever, and pairs really nicely with a simple wing and any nice event or holiday. Driver's Seat is a beautiful everyday color that pairs with like any makeup look! Overall, I highly recommend.
Kaiulani K.
Review for: Rose
My absolute GO-TO lip color, it has become such a part of my everyday routine that I literally get messages asking what "that one amazing lipstick I always wear" is. I swear by this product, long-lasting, beautiful color, hydrating, easy to wear and I always get compliments when wearing it. I have tried a few other brands of liquid lipstick (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Stila) but they pale in comparison to this formula, it can't be beat. I bought it last October and it is starting to run out, but I will be heading back in to get another as soon as it is gone.

As seen in the pics below, the only constant in the midst of my changing hairstyles this last year has been this lipstick (as well as the dog filter on Snapchat)
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Deep Red
No I did not need another red but I wanted one. Driving around the other day and saw an ulta, decided "treat yoself" was in order so I wanted a new red lip...I have leagues of red lips but I'm always in search for the next best. After realizing I had tried almost every matte formula I was coming in contact with, I came across the smashbox display. Bawse looked amazing on the retail ad display so I snagged it. I don't dabble much into smashbox products, not because they're bad, just never gravitated towards them. Holy yes, I put this on at 2pm was in my lips, perfectly pigmented, smooth and no wear to speak of at 10pm. The smooth formula I love, it's not drying like a lot of matte formulas and I miss old school lipstick, but I don't have time to worry about reapplying, but lord do my lips miss the moisture of the old days. This is why I love Lancôme shakers too, however, smashbox is about to become a staple in my lip kit because this was everything I want in a matte.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Warm Pink
Incredible Product!I'm so impressed with this product. I'm no stranger to liquid lipsticks nor am I a stranger to matte products - I have to say, this was a pleasant surprise! I got Driver's Seat in a Sephora Play box and I instantly loved it. I was very surprised by the opacity. One swipe across the lip and the product went on completely opaque - it wasn't patchy or uneven, nor did it feather beyond the lip. The applicator is very similar to the one on the YSL lip stain which was a plus for me - the pointed tip is very precise for getting into the corner and the hole in the center makes application one step. I also find that it layers nicely and I've had the best luck when putting a clear balm on every hour or so, as that keeps the lips hydrated and prevents peeling.

This has definitely become one of my favorite matte liquids, and definitely one of my favorite Smashbox products. I highly recommend it and I plan on purchasing more colors in the future!
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Other
I have this product in the shades Stepping Out (a vampy nude) and Driver's Seat (a warm rose). I love the shades, and these look great upon initial application. However, I've noticed that these look very dry and crumbly after 3 hours. Sure it looks great for a while but it's awkward if you're running errands or at a party, and you check your makeup and see that your lips look parched and flaky. Will not repurchase.
Violet C.
I heard so many great things about this product of how comfortable, non drying and long lasing it is, but for that little product is it still worth it for the price?
Alex P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this formula bleed?
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really last 8 hours? Hard to wash off?
Szekely I.
Cluj Napoca
I want to try this lipstick but I'm curious if it is drying out your lips...?
rocio g.
I wanna try this so bad out loud but I'm not sure is it good ???