Smashbox
Always On Liquid Lipstick Set

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set

A holiday gift set that features four comfortable liquid-matte lipsticks that resist water, feel weightless, and stay plush for up to eight hours. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: These playful liquid matte lipsticks are here for a good time and a long time. They are infused with primer oil complex, a blend of jojoba, apricot, and sunflower oils to keep lips comfortable and hydrated. They deliver bold, lightweight color with a velvety-matte finish. This set makes the perfect stocking stuffer or is perfect for keeping a few lipsticks in your holiday-party purse. This holiday season, Smashbox is celebrating the Art of Play.

Can we choose the colors?
Start your review of Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set!
Nosheen  R.
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Nosheen  R.
Very silky, goes on smoothly, and looks beautiful. Stays on all day long. I use it with a little dab of lip gloss.
Ankita S.
West New York, NJ
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Ankita S.
When I first got introduced to Always on Liquid Lipstick, I loved it. It went matte, and transfer-proof and gave me that full pigment without being drying. Having said that the individual big ones that I got dried in the bottle. So there's something wrong with the formula that it tends to dry up. Some colors don't some do. It's a hit or a miss. However, this lip set is currently at a steal for $12 and I have kept it for a month and haven't encountered dryness yet. So even if it dries after 2-3 months, I am still happy with the price point currently. I like 3 of the shades from the set. The nude is too light on me but can work with lip liner. I am praying it does not dry down though! I bought 2 sets for gifting purposes.
Subhashree  P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Subhashree  P.
Got this travel size kit , with 4 liquid lipsticks. Each of the colors are awesome , the shade range is really appreciated, we get one nude , red , mauve and wine shade. Love the packaging, it will be a nice gift for friends and family. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set
Linnette R.
Santa Ana, CA
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Linnette R.
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Linnette R.
I got this because I like the always on liquid lipstick. I started using their liquid lipstick this year and I really like their variety of colors so I bought the set. They stay on for a long period of time. I would definitely recommend it if you prefer liquid lipstick.
Aaron T.
North Vancouver, BC
Have tried two of the four colours in this so far. Enjoy the formula a bit. Drys down relatively fast into a matte/satin finish. They are I would say deluxe sample size. But alright for the price point.
Supreet R.
Brampton, ON
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Supreet R.
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Set uploaded by Supreet R.
Beautiful shades! All 4 shades are super pigmented and matte! Love it. Ive always been a fan of smashbox liquid lipsticks as they last all day without a reapplication. The minis are a decent size and can be used for quite a lot of time ! Thunbs up to this one!