BY SMASHBOX #78 in Lipstick

An 8-hour, Liquid Matte Lipstick That’s Specifically Formulated To Be Comfortable And Not Dry Out Your Lips. Now Available In A Range Of New Metallics, Bolds And Nudes!

Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Appear Fuller.

Delivers Bold, Lightweight Color With A Liquid Matte Finish

• Define Lip With Easy-to-use Precision Tip.
  • Use Flat Side To Fill In With Color.
  • Allow To Dry.
  • Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Look Fuller.
  • When You're Ready To Remove, Wipe Off With Oil-based Remover.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28

• Is this better than the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick? 1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks good ? 😍💕2 Answers
  • Does anyone wear purple lipstick??2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda S.
Toronto, ON
I never loved lipstick personally until I tried this one! The "Bawse" shade looks amazing on so many different skin tones which is what sold me on it. I own two other shades now and this is my favourite lipstick!

It seriously stands up to SO much wear. Multiple drinks, food, etc. and it still looks like I just put it on!
Shahneela K.
Woodford Green , Essex
Review for: Deep Red, Deep Brick Red more...
These are the best matte liquid lipsticks. Very long lasting and don't transfer easily, even after eating or drinking. I bought two shades "Bawse"and "Disorderly", they both are perfect for fall/winter and suit most skin tones. This is my first purchase, but thinking of buying "Stepping Out" as well.
Melia A.
Jacksonville, FL
HOLY GRAIL, ANTI SMUDGE,STAYS ON ALL DAY LIPSTICK. I love this lipstick soo much! I can wear this through a whole work day of talking and eating and it doesn't come off! I never have to touch up! It lasts long on nights out against alcohol. $24 does seem a little unreasonable until you try it! I have "stepping up". It's my favorite lipstick of all time. You can buy this at sephora or ulta, but i prefer ultra because of their points system.

I saw other reviews that say it came off their lips for them.It does not come off for me. I have a small mouth and my lips aren't very big so i feel like food and drink doesn't fit my lips as it does to others.

Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Warm Pink more...
Love, love, LOVE THIS COLOR!!! I got this sample in my month BirchBox and I couldn’t have been more excited. Went on very easy, stays on all day, and matte! I have very dry lips as well, making some matte lipstick look awful, but this one is rocking it. Does not make my lips feel or look dry. Perfect color also for us blonde, pale skinned people out there!
Kaiulani K.
Review for: Rose more...
My absolute GO-TO lip color, it has become such a part of my everyday routine that I literally get messages asking what "that one amazing lipstick I always wear" is. I swear by this product, long-lasting, beautiful color, hydrating, easy to wear and I always get compliments when wearing it. I have tried a few other brands of liquid lipstick (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Stila) but they pale in comparison to this formula, it can't be beat. I bought it last October and it is starting to run out, but I will be heading back in to get another as soon as it is gone.

As seen in the pics below, the only constant in the midst of my changing hairstyles this last year has been this lipstick (as well as the dog filter on Snapchat)
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I got this lipstick in the past from a sephora play and I really enjoyed it. It lasts for a very long time and isn't too drying on the lips so you don't feel a need to take it off. Plus they come in a lot of fun of colors. However they are on the more pricey size for lipstick.
Jenna C.
Grove City, OH
So I have this lipstick in two shades now and I love it! It really does stay without drying out your lips! Better than most mattes I've found and I love the tipped wand for easier application. It is a little small for the price point but you will love it!
Hannah G.
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! Doesn't dry out my lips and stays on all day! Goes on easily and is very pigmented. I continue to use it all the time and need to get more colors. Everyone needs this!
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! They're so creamy and pigmented, it's unreal! I had to go straight for one of the darker shades! I was super afraid of being too pale for this shade but I went ahead and gave it a whirl anyways! I mean why not?! I AM SO GLAD I DID BECAUSE I absolutely ADORE true grit. I feel like it's very universal and will look fabulous on everyone! I would love to try more shades! Stays almost all day I only had to touch up once, long lasting and wearable!
Trinh N.
I loved the matte looked when i swatch it on my hand. The color i bought was so gorgeous, the lipstick style is like a glass look which is beautiful. I’ve never tried lipsticks from smash box but I’m gonna go get more next time!
Violet C.
I heard so many great things about this product of how comfortable, non drying and long lasing it is, but for that little product is it still worth it for the price?
Alex P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this formula bleed?
Szekely I.
Cluj Napoca
I want to try this lipstick but I'm curious if it is drying out your lips...?
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really last 8 hours? Hard to wash off?
rocio g.
I wanna try this so bad out loud but I'm not sure is it good ???