BY SMASHBOX

An 8-hour, Liquid Matte Lipstick That’s Specifically Formulated To Be Comfortable And Not Dry Out Your Lips. Now Available In A Range Of New Metallics, Bolds And Nudes!

Tips:

Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Appear Fuller.

Benefits:

Delivers Bold, Lightweight Color With A Liquid Matte Finish

Usage:

• Define Lip With Easy-to-use Precision Tip.
  • Use Flat Side To Fill In With Color.
  • Allow To Dry.
  • Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Look Fuller.
  • When You're Ready To Remove, Wipe Off With Oil-based Remover.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28

• Is this better than the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lip...1 Answers
  • Wow the colors look fantastic how’s the texture is it smo...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag1 Answers
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick
  • "In love with this lipstick. It's perfect, it's stays all day. No need to be retouching. Just the perfect matte liquid lipstick💋💄 " in 1092 reviews
  • "Awesome liquid lipstick! I have this in Dream Huge and Chill Zone and I love both so much! Very long lasting, I wore all day long (8am-9pm) and only had to touch up the corners about 2 times from eating and drinking. They're also very light, and aren't over drying either. I like these a lot, can't wait to buy more! Very comparable to Kat Von D's honestly. " in 311 reviews
  • "The smashbox always on liquid lipstick is very pigmented. It goes on smooth and creamy and stays on ALL DAY! I love it! The packaging is too adorable! It's a bit more than what I would pay but it's worth it. I will repurchase again! " in 111 reviews
Amanda S.
North york, SD
I never loved lipstick personally until I tried this one! The "Bawse" shade looks amazing on so many different skin tones which is what sold me on it. I own two other shades now and this is my favourite lipstick!

It seriously stands up to SO much wear. Multiple drinks, food, etc. and it still looks like I just put it on!
Shahneela K.
Woodford Green , Essex
Review for: Deep Red, Deep Brick Red more...
These are the best matte liquid lipsticks. Very long lasting and don't transfer easily, even after eating or drinking. I bought two shades "Bawse"and "Disorderly", they both are perfect for fall/winter and suit most skin tones. This is my first purchase, but thinking of buying "Stepping Out" as well.
Melia A.
Jacksonville, FL
HOLY GRAIL, ANTI SMUDGE,STAYS ON ALL DAY LIPSTICK. I love this lipstick soo much! I can wear this through a whole work day of talking and eating and it doesn't come off! I never have to touch up! It lasts long on nights out against alcohol. $24 does seem a little unreasonable until you try it! I have "stepping up". It's my favorite lipstick of all time. You can buy this at sephora or ulta, but i prefer ultra because of their points system.

I saw other reviews that say it came off their lips for them.It does not come off for me. I have a small mouth and my lips aren't very big so i feel like food and drink doesn't fit my lips as it does to others.

GET THIS LIPSTICK IF YOU WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade slay tan. I actually really love the formula of this liquid lipstick it dries down very quickly. it feels light weight on the lips. I think it's a very pretty true brown shade. I received mine in a boxy charm.
Amber Rae H.
Eldorado, IL
Review for: Neutral Light Brown more...
Wearing stay neutral (hair down/neutral) and LOVING it.. looks great alone, or with a muse gloss on top too! (My fav pair is with MArn Jacobs gloss in Skin Deep)

Wearing Deep Thoughts in pic with hair up!!
Wearing Vino Noir in pic with hair down (deep red).
Darian J.
Belton, MO
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! They're so creamy and pigmented, it's unreal! I had to go straight for one of the darker shades! I was super afraid of being too pale for this shade but I went ahead and gave it a whirl anyways! I mean why not?! I AM SO GLAD I DID BECAUSE I absolutely ADORE true grit. I feel like it's very universal and will look fabulous on everyone! I would love to try more shades! Stays almost all day I only had to touch up once, long lasting and wearable!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Review for: In Bloom more...
I love the color of this liquid lipstick. It’s a gorgeous metallic dust rose. It’s long lasting and it doesn’t dry you out too much. The lasting power is amazing. If you like pink you’ll love this lipstick. I got mine on sale for $16 and it is worth every penny. I would definitely pick this up while it’s on sale if you’ve been interested in it from the get go. I had searched all three in store and drove two hours home and the swathes were still perfect on my hand and took some scrubbing to get off. When I saw they were on sale I had to have them. I did want to make a note on the packaging. I like the rose gold on the normal smashbox always on liquid lipstick tube, but they put a puffy sticker with the Vlada symbol of the rose in the lips on the top. I felt like that was pretty cheap and it looks like an afterthought. I don’t care much because the product is so amazing. The cardboard case it came is was very pretty though.
Kaiulani K.
Review for: Rose more...
My absolute GO-TO lip color, it has become such a part of my everyday routine that I literally get messages asking what "that one amazing lipstick I always wear" is. I swear by this product, long-lasting, beautiful color, hydrating, easy to wear and I always get compliments when wearing it. I have tried a few other brands of liquid lipstick (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Stila) but they pale in comparison to this formula, it can't be beat. I bought it last October and it is starting to run out, but I will be heading back in to get another as soon as it is gone.

As seen in the pics below, the only constant in the midst of my changing hairstyles this last year has been this lipstick (as well as the dog filter on Snapchat)
Cassandra S.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Rouge although there are several other shades. The packaging has a weight to it and is very sleek, and the applicator is big enough for easy application. The formula is drying so if you don’t like that I would recommend exfoliating and hydrating before putting this on. It lasts for quite awhile but is easy to reapply.
Hannah G.
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! Doesn't dry out my lips and stays on all day! Goes on easily and is very pigmented. I continue to use it all the time and need to get more colors. Everyone needs this!
Violet C.
I heard so many great things about this product of how comfortable, non drying and long lasing it is, but for that little product is it still worth it for the price?
Alex P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this formula bleed?
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really last 8 hours? Hard to wash off?
Szekely I.
Cluj Napoca
I want to try this lipstick but I'm curious if it is drying out your lips...?
rocio g.
I wanna try this so bad out loud but I'm not sure is it good ???