BY SMASHBOX #15 in Lipstick

An 8-hour, Liquid Matte Lipstick That’s Specifically Formulated To Be Comfortable And Not Dry Out Your Lips. Now Available In A Range Of New Metallics, Bolds And Nudes!

Tips:

Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Appear Fuller.

Benefits:

Delivers Bold, Lightweight Color With A Liquid Matte Finish

Usage:

• Define Lip With Easy-to-use Precision Tip.
  • Use Flat Side To Fill In With Color.
  • Allow To Dry.
  • Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Look Fuller.
  • When You're Ready To Remove, Wipe Off With Oil-based Remover.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28

• Is this better than the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lip...1 Answers
  • Do you like this? Is it comfortable? Is it drying? How lo...5 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "In love with this lipstick. It's perfect, it's stays all day. No need to be retouching. Just the perfect matte liquid lipstick💋💄 " in 1092 reviews
  • "Awesome liquid lipstick! I have this in Dream Huge and Chill Zone and I love both so much! Very long lasting, I wore all day long (8am-9pm) and only had to touch up the corners about 2 times from eating and drinking. They're also very light, and aren't over drying either. I like these a lot, can't wait to buy more! Very comparable to Kat Von D's honestly. " in 311 reviews
  • "The smashbox always on liquid lipstick is very pigmented. It goes on smooth and creamy and stays on ALL DAY! I love it! The packaging is too adorable! It's a bit more than what I would pay but it's worth it. I will repurchase again! " in 111 reviews
Tanya S.
san antonio
Review for: Deep Orange more...
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in "Out Loud" is the perfect lowkey Orange to make any light, medium, or deep warm complexion glow. The color's saturation & pigmentation is on-point and it only took one application to my lips to have full coverage.

In my opinion, the sharp-edged doe foot applicator worked against my efforts to create a smooth and fuller lip, but this could just because this is the first Smashbox lip product I've used.

Does this Transfer? Hardly, if any. I did apply, wait for it to dry (1-2 mins) then kiss the back of my hand to get rid of any excess product that could eventually combat the sustainability of the product. No smudging, or roll off/crumbling occurred after that.

Staying power? I kept this on for 3-6 hours and I did find myself WANTING to reapply, but only because I happen to have drier than normal lips, so I did have a line where the product dissolved and my lips began, so I did reapply because that's just my style, but it's not required for this lipstick to stay prominently on them pouts.

Price point: at 24& +tax, is the price worth the payoff? No. That's why I gave it it 3/5, because if I'm going to be paying that much, ya better give me a more accessible/user friendly applicator, and a product that makes my picky af self think twice about busting out that lipstick for a second application 1-2 hours into wear.

I've included UNEDITED photos from my first wear test. If any of you experiment the line of dissolve when you wear liquid lipstick or any lipsticks, then you can understand why I have the 3/5 rating.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Bold Digger (bronze w/bronze and gold pearl) more...
I actually prefer the Smashbox "Be Legendary" line to the "Always On" Lipstick line. I feel like the "Be Legendary" ones are longer lasting and just a better formula overall. There is some transfer but the color is so awesome I really don't mind. This color is great for the fall and compliments light to medium tones very well and brings out green eyes as most bronzes do.

While I'm here I wanted to address some of the other reviews as I've read them as well so see how other's experiences compare.

Ashley - They don't sell these at CVS I think you may be mistaken on where you purchased them from or perhaps you meant to leave this review for a different brand.

Gina - yes I too notice that these feather a little bit on me at the tips but using a lip liner with them prior to application helped immensely. You should try the "Be Legendary" line you might find it better for you.

Jade - I agree about the applicator. It's not the best for someone who has small lips like me. I tend to use my own brushes for application.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Review for: Deep/Warm Plum more...
Oh my gosh. This is the first smashbox lipstick I’ve ever tried and I’m so impressed. I received a smaller size from my May ipsy glam bag. First of all, the applicator is amazing. I’m able to get to the corner of my lips easier and it’s easy to fix the lines. The formula is pretty great because it doesn’t dry too fast during application. The only thing is that it looks a little patchy after the first swipe. But it’s no problem because you can put another layer and it looks marvelous. The second layer doesn’t make the lips crumbly or sticky! That’s why I still give it five stars. Lastly, the formula is so comfortable on the lips. Even though it’s pretty matte, it doesn’t feel so dry on the lips. Would recommend this product to everybody. Also a plus that the shade looks amazing on my skin tone.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
Review for: Deep/Warm Plum more...
love Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick! i got this in a sample size rom my ipsy bag and it’s one of my favs. here’s why: 1) easy application. you dont need a liner and the applicator is designed to help line and fill 2) it glides on so smooth and doesn’t dry your lips! it still moisturizes and doesn’t have a cracked lip look when it does dry. 3) i love the shade miss conduct: it’s a burgundy/deep red/ maroon color that is just a perfect shade for an night look or a coffee date. 4) it stays on!!!!! it definitely last through the meal/day without leaving any marks on straws and glasses. it lasted me through a full baseball game full of nachos, hot dogs, beer and pretzels. 5) it’s worth the price and one of my favorites, i’m definitely trying different shades and highly recommend!
Jan a.
Review for: Deep/Warm Plum more...
I received this liquid lipstick in my Ipsy subscription. Usually matte liquid lipsticks are very drying for my lips almost immediately. This matte liquid lipstick is different it take less than a minute to dry but my lips feel hydrate and moist not cakeky nor flaky, my lips feel like if I’m using chapstick.
Pro: very little comes off it kissing my kids. Good formula, no crazy scent. Is amazing!
Con: I will take one star down cause ones that I apply the color on my lips looks totally different than the bottle.
The color is good but if I had pay for it, may be a little disappointed. Well color and product is good, i really like it.
*Miss Conduct
Nadine O.
Wexford, PA
Review for: Deep Red, Warm Pink more...
So this may be a little brief because I wrote a review and then the app crashed before I could post it, but these are the best liquid lipsticks I've ever tried!the applicator is the perfect shape to smoothly lip ur whole mouth with no need for a lip liner! It holds just enough product to cover your lips without refilling, but isn't drenched in too much. The tip is perfect for evening out your Cupid's bow or getting into the corners of ur mouth. The formula is super super comfortable and lasts almost the entire day, including eating. It does not feel dry or sticky at all, and only transfers a little when eating really greasy food, but most liquid lipsticks do this as well, and it still looks good afterwards. The color Bawse is my favorite red ever, and pairs really nicely with a simple wing and any nice event or holiday. Driver's Seat is a beautiful everyday color that pairs with like any makeup look! Overall, I highly recommend.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Review for: Deep Red more...
The Always On Liquid Lipstick is the first product I have tried from Smashbox and I absolutely love it! I have the shade "BAWSE" which a perfect red for my pale skin tone.

The liquid lipstick is sold for $24, which is more than what I usually spend on just one makeup product, but it is definitely worth the price. The formula is extremely long wearing without being drying at all. At first when I tried it on I was skeptical of the wear time, since it has a very thin consistency and felt like I had nothing on my lips, which I thought would translate into wearing off easily. After wearing it a few times, I have discovered that it is probably the most long wearing liquid lipstick I own. I wore it for hours and even after eating and drinking it looked just as it did when it was first applied. It did once slightly wear off at the corners of my mouth after eating, but it was easy to touch up and could've been ignored since it was not too noticeable.

I never tried any lip product with this type of applicator and I have found that it is perfect for precise lipstick application, which is crucial for a bold lip color, such as "Bawse". It distributes the product evenly without any streakiness and the pointed tip allows the user to apply the product perfectly for the shape of the lips without going outside the lip line.

This is a great lipstick that I highly reccommend you check out!!
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
This is my go to lipstick. It goes on looking glossy and then transforms to matte within minutes. It is truly one of the best lipsticks I have ever had. The wand is a little chunky but it does allow for full application. My lips are a bit on the bigger than normal size and they always look so plump and full. This definitely stays on for hours on end. Just watch what you eat if you don’t have it on you after lunch. Oil starts to wear it down a little bit. Even if I put on layers of this, it never becomes Cakey. Make sure to exfoliate your lips every once and a while so your lips don’t start to dry out. Always makes me feel sexy and I am grateful to this product every single day.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
Review for: Deep/Warm Plum, Warm Pink, Fair Game (light peach nude) (Only at ULTA!), Yellow Red more...
These are THE BEST liquid lipstick formula out there. If you want any type of liquid lip I would absolutely say go with smashbox. They’re comfortable, not drying at all, super easy to reapply, and I’ve had no issues with patchiness with any colors (even the darker ones where it’s more common to have those types of issues). If I didn’t already have a bunch of different liquid lips I would probably exclusively purchase and use these. Ever since I got my first one, I haven’t purchased a different brand of liquid lip. And I’ve already finished off two of my colors. Bang bang is my most complimented lip color of all time. It’s gorgeous!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Ester C.
são Vicente
I would like to know if these lipstick of this brand is good I always wanted to have one of these but the lack of conditions I never had
Janet M.
Madera, CA
I LOVE liquid lipsticks and I have yet to try this one. I have the Too faced ones, Kat Von d, Lime crime, Gerard cosmetics, and Colour pop old and new formulas. How do these liquid lipsticks stack up to these?? are they just as drying or more?? and do they transfer? Thank you in advance for the replies! :)
Margaret C.
Any favorite colors? I'm looking for a good dark pink/nude (neutral but not a light shade).
Veronica N.
I've tried the tester in Sephora of this and I loved it but I'm not sure if I want to spend $24 on it. Are there any dupes for this or similar matte liquid lipsticks for a cheaper price?
Hanouna O.
kasserine
what's your favorite color?