Violet C.

I heard so many great things about this product of how comfortable, non drying and long lasing it is, but for that little product is it still worth it for the price?

Jessica B.
Oona B.
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 4 months ago
This product is actually quite large for what it is. I've had mine for about 6 month's and haven't made a visable dent. A little also goes a long way with this. Most people swirl the brushes to get extra product, but I like to wipe mine off on the edge, it's that pigmented.
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
Moncton, NB
1 year, 4 months ago
a definite yes because even though the price is quite high, one swirl out of the bottle will be enough for your whole lip. Plus, it will last you the whole day so you don't need to reapply your lipstick throughout the day.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Coppell, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
It may look like there is not a lot however the smallest amount goes along way, this product is extremely comfortable for a liquid matte almost compatible to Jeffree star cosmetics; it last all day long, and is totally worth buying
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gurley, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
This is an amazing matte. I got one in my Sephora play box and have replaced it twice. It is so long lasting and the colors are awesome
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
1 year, 8 months ago
I believe for the price it is worth it considering the ingredients. The product isnt drying and it does last all day for the most part. With one swipe you can literally cover your whole lip and with the wand you have a precise clean line. It truly is a great product, if you are interested in the product your should head to Ulta or Sephora and try the product. Sample it for the day, follow your daily routine and if the product impresses you then purchase it. It always helps to test the product yourself before buying in case you don't like how the product feels on your lips.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
1 year, 8 months ago
I got this is a value set at Sephora, and I really like it! I have the shade "stepping out" and it's a pretty nude. It stays on really well and is comfortable for a liquid lip. It's a bit drying as they all are, but it feels nice during the day. The only thing is that I had pizza for dinner the day I wore it, and it totally wore off during dinner. For less greasy meals I'm sure it'll be fine. I would buy again once I run out now that I've had the chance to try it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lynn, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes this and the stila ones are amazing. I have very dry lips so I'm iffy about so many of the formulas but these feel so comfortable on!
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
This is a really great lipstick. It is vert comfortable on the lips. It is not too drying and has a good wear time. The colors are beautiful as well.
Jaszmine F.
Jaszmine F.
Marrero, LA
1 year, 10 months ago
Whoever told you that they lied it dries all into the creases of your lips and makes them look old there are beauty store products that get the job done better and the tube is designed to trick you into thinking you get a lot of product you actually don't if you still want to buy before you put it on your lips bring a Chapstick