Candace H.
Charlotte, NC

Does it really last 8 hours? Hard to wash off?

Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Totally! It's easily washed off with micellar water
Saima M.
Saima M.
1 year, 8 months ago
It does last 8 hrs once and I can still remove it easily with the cleansing oil.
Kathleen Y.
Trish H.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
As long as you avoid oily foods, this lasts a really long time! You will probably need to touch up after eating. I'd much rather do that and have this be comfortable on the lips! Most liquid lips that last through 8 hours are very drying. I remove this with a normal makeup remover wipe and it works great!
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
1 year, 9 months ago
Not quite 8 hours, I would say at least 4 unless you eat. It removes really easily if you have a little oil/makeup remover and a napkin. It's good if it has a little texture.
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
Not even close. After a couple of hours it starts dissipating from the inside outwards. Reapply only where it's missing, if u try to apply a second coat over existing color it gets gross quick. Eat carefully, it will be all over the place if there is any oil in your food. Removes easily with a tissue
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
1 year, 9 months ago
I agree that the product does not last a full 8 hours, but it is definitely long-lasting. Eating always seems to take off my liquid lipstick. I use coconut oil to remove it and that works great!
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
1 year, 9 months ago
I wouldn't say it looks perfect for 8 hours but at least a good 5 hours. It does stain a little- at least the dark colors do.