Jan a.
Review for: Deep/Warm Plum more...
I received this liquid lipstick in my Ipsy subscription. Usually matte liquid lipsticks are very drying for my lips almost immediately. This matte liquid lipstick is different it take less than a minute to dry but my lips feel hydrate and moist not cakeky nor flaky, my lips feel like if I’m using chapstick.
Pro: very little comes off it kissing my kids. Good formula, no crazy scent. Is amazing!
Con: I will take one star down cause ones that I apply the color on my lips looks totally different than the bottle.
The color is good but if I had pay for it, may be a little disappointed. Well color and product is good, i really like it.
*Miss Conduct