Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Review for: Warm Pink more...
I received this sample product in my November Brichbox in the color Driver's Seat. I was super excited because I have heard so many good things about Smashbox! The color pigmentation is amazing and it took only one application to get full coverage.  I really like the applicator as well.
It really doesn't transfer hardly anything when I did the kiss the back of my hand test nothing came off.  I didn't have any bleeding as well like some colors do. It feels pretty lightweight on my lips but I do feel like it dries my lips a little bit.
I would say I had it on for about 4-5hrs before I felt like I need to reapply again. It didn't seem to come off when I was drinking water or eating. But I could tell that it was fading.
I will have to say that the price is a bit much for what I normally pay for lipsticks. It's $24+ tax and I am not really going to pay that much for a lipstick.