Kaiulani K.
Review for: Rose more...
My absolute GO-TO lip color, it has become such a part of my everyday routine that I literally get messages asking what "that one amazing lipstick I always wear" is. I swear by this product, long-lasting, beautiful color, hydrating, easy to wear and I always get compliments when wearing it. I have tried a few other brands of liquid lipstick (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Stila) but they pale in comparison to this formula, it can't be beat. I bought it last October and it is starting to run out, but I will be heading back in to get another as soon as it is gone.

As seen in the pics below, the only constant in the midst of my changing hairstyles this last year has been this lipstick (as well as the dog filter on Snapchat)