BY SMASHBOX #7 in Lipstick

An 8-hour, liquid matte lipstick that’s specifically formulated with Primer Oil complex to be comfortable and not dry out your lips. Now available in a range of new metallics, bolds and nudes!

Layer with a lighter hue in center to make lips appear fuller.

How To Use:

-Define lip with easy-to-use precision tip.
-Use flat side to fill in with color.
-Allow to dry.
-Layer with a lighter hue in center to make lips look fuller.
-When you're ready to remove, wipe off with oil-based remover.

Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire d'Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

<ILNILN42556>

• Is this better than the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lip...1 Answers
  • Smashbox Liquid Lipsticks Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipst...3 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks good ? 😍💕5 Answers
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick
  • "In love with this lipstick. It's perfect, it's stays all day. No need to be retouching. Just the perfect matte liquid lipstick💋💄 " in 1092 reviews
  • "Awesome liquid lipstick! I have this in Dream Huge and Chill Zone and I love both so much! Very long lasting, I wore all day long (8am-9pm) and only had to touch up the corners about 2 times from eating and drinking. They're also very light, and aren't over drying either. I like these a lot, can't wait to buy more! Very comparable to Kat Von D's honestly. " in 311 reviews
  • "The smashbox always on liquid lipstick is very pigmented. It goes on smooth and creamy and stays on ALL DAY! I love it! The packaging is too adorable! It's a bit more than what I would pay but it's worth it. I will repurchase again! " in 111 reviews
Melissa S.
Beaverton
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Bawse and smashbox is probably my favorite liquid lipstick formula. It has a comfortable mousse/creamy texture that doesn’t feel drying, yet it dries down completely to a matte finish. The doe foot applicator is also one of my favorites, as it is shaped so that it can get in the crevice of your lips and line them perfectly. It’s user-friendly for thin lips and bold shades. It goes on and wears down evenly, you don’t have to worry about patchiness. There is also minimal transfer when kissing or drinking/eating.
Savannah R.
Dalton
I own this product in two shades, Bawse and Miss Conduct. Typically I go for a more natural look, but lately I've been enjoying a bold lip. I really enjoy this product. The shape of the wand is phenomenal - the pointed tip is perfect for lining your cupids bow. Since its on an angle, I usually do my top lip with one side, and then when I turn it around the angle allows the other side to glide perfectly along my bottom lip. The finish of the product is a velvety matte, and doesn't feel nearly as dry as some other products I have tried before. I'm obsessed with Bawse, it's an absolutely gorgeous red and the first time I put it on I couldn't stop staring at my lips. Miss Conduct is also a very pretty shade.

The downsides:
1. These lipsticks are long wearing as long as you don't eat anything. As soon as you start eating, especially if its greasy food, that stuff is all over your face. And lord help you if you chose a dark color.
2. Miss Conduct, though a truly beautiful wine shade, goes on patchy but it'll be fine with a lip liner underneath. This is pretty common for purple-y shades, so I wasn't too surprised, but as a girl constantly on the hunt for that perfect shade for fall, I was a little bummed.
3. The packaging is really weird. The top of the tube, where you pull the wand out, is very open. Instead of having a small hole you can pull it through and wipe off any excess product, it's just a kind of cone shaped insert. I've gotten lots of product on this insert while putting the wand in and taking it back out, and sometimes I even end up accidentally scooping some of this extra product out in the process, which puts more on my applicator than I need. But I can't really wipe it off in the tube because it'll just happen again. It's annoying.
Tanya S.
san antonio
Review for: Deep Orange more...
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in "Out Loud" is the perfect lowkey Orange to make any light, medium, or deep warm complexion glow. The color's saturation & pigmentation is on-point and it only took one application to my lips to have full coverage.

In my opinion, the sharp-edged doe foot applicator worked against my efforts to create a smooth and fuller lip, but this could just because this is the first Smashbox lip product I've used.

Does this Transfer? Hardly, if any. I did apply, wait for it to dry (1-2 mins) then kiss the back of my hand to get rid of any excess product that could eventually combat the sustainability of the product. No smudging, or roll off/crumbling occurred after that.

Staying power? I kept this on for 3-6 hours and I did find myself WANTING to reapply, but only because I happen to have drier than normal lips, so I did have a line where the product dissolved and my lips began, so I did reapply because that's just my style, but it's not required for this lipstick to stay prominently on them pouts.

Price point: at 24& +tax, is the price worth the payoff? No. That's why I gave it it 3/5, because if I'm going to be paying that much, ya better give me a more accessible/user friendly applicator, and a product that makes my picky af self think twice about busting out that lipstick for a second application 1-2 hours into wear.

I've included UNEDITED photos from my first wear test. If any of you experiment the line of dissolve when you wear liquid lipstick or any lipsticks, then you can understand why I have the 3/5 rating.
Manda D.
Aubrey
I’ve always had trouble finding a liquid lipstick that would last, but that wasn’t matte. When I saw this on sale at Sephora I thought I’d give it a chance. I knew I would like the Rosegold shade that was on sale so even if I had to touch it up it wouldn’t be a waste. To my great surprise this product lasted me all day. I didn’t even need a touch up after lunch!
Chelsea J.
Springfield, MO
This lipstick stays on and provides wonderful coloring! But with the darker colors it was hard for me to wear alone without a lip liner. I would never feel comfortable wearing it out in public but I am still working on my lip lining skills. Be prepared for a bold color and it does not come off easily but I think it can provide an amazing lip look if you know what you're doing.
Aaleen C.
Portland, OR
I love this matte lip color. I have it in 3 different shades and have had to replenish my stock of 2 of them. I don’t remember the last time I’ve used up a lip product completely. They don’t stay on through drinking and eating to the same shade as when first applied, but I don’t mind considering they don’t dry out your lips like many matte lip products do.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
This is such a great formula. It literally stays on all day. I don’t even have to take it with me or throw it in my purse. After I eat I top it with carmex because it gets a little patchy and it brings it back to life. I have a cool tone brown shade.
Myra M.
mililani
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nude Rose more...
Umm.. what is this? The best liquid lipstick ever!!! I love the color I have and i was just amazed on how long it stayed in my lips. Normally the liquid lipsticks I have would fade away halfway through my night, I decided it was time for something new and I came across this and thought might as well try it and I did and I am beyond impressed,
Bryanna C.
Caro, MI
Review for: Nude Rose more...
Love this lipstick! Has one of the best applicators I’ve seen on a liquid lipstick. It has a hole in the center, and some how always has the perfect amount. Also the tear drop shape applicator is helpful for lining your lips, so you don’t need a separate liner!
Longevity is great, overall one of my favorite liquid lip formulas.
Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
I’ve heard great things about this lipstick, so I decided to pick up a few shades. Overall, I found them to all be quite pigmented and they apply evenly. However, the formula of them seems to vary from shade to shade. My favorite one, Big Spender, is lovely: the pigment, the application, the wear time, everything. However, I picked up an orange shade and a grey shade and they both flaked off each time I applied them. The grey shade lasted better, but still flaked off within 2 hours. The orange shade was a disaster. I applied it about 15 minutes before I left for work, and ask I was walking out the door, I looked in the mirror and saw it has completely worn off the middle of my lips and there were flakes all over my chin, and I was just sitting there doing nothing, so I’m not sure what happened. The only one I’ve kept is the Big Spender shade.
Violet C.
I heard so many great things about this product of how comfortable, non drying and long lasing it is, but for that little product is it still worth it for the price?
Alex P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this formula bleed?
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really last 8 hours? Hard to wash off?
Szekely I.
Cluj Napoca
I want to try this lipstick but I'm curious if it is drying out your lips...?
rocio g.
I wanna try this so bad out loud but I'm not sure is it good ???