BY SMASHBOX

An 8-hour, Liquid Matte Lipstick That’s Specifically Formulated To Be Comfortable And Not Dry Out Your Lips. Now Available In A Range Of New Metallics, Bolds And Nudes!

Tips:

Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Appear Fuller.

Benefits:

Delivers Bold, Lightweight Color With A Liquid Matte Finish

Usage:

• Define Lip With Easy-to-use Precision Tip.
  • Use Flat Side To Fill In With Color.
  • Allow To Dry.
  • Layer With A Lighter Hue In Center To Make Lips Look Fuller.
  • When You're Ready To Remove, Wipe Off With Oil-based Remover.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28

• Is this better than the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lip...1 Answers
  • How much it cost? Some one knows?2 Answers
  • Wow the colors look fantastic how’s the texture is it smo...2 Answers
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick
  • "In love with this lipstick. It's perfect, it's stays all day. No need to be retouching. Just the perfect matte liquid lipstick💋💄 " in 1092 reviews
  • "Awesome liquid lipstick! I have this in Dream Huge and Chill Zone and I love both so much! Very long lasting, I wore all day long (8am-9pm) and only had to touch up the corners about 2 times from eating and drinking. They're also very light, and aren't over drying either. I like these a lot, can't wait to buy more! Very comparable to Kat Von D's honestly. " in 311 reviews
  • "The smashbox always on liquid lipstick is very pigmented. It goes on smooth and creamy and stays on ALL DAY! I love it! The packaging is too adorable! It's a bit more than what I would pay but it's worth it. I will repurchase again! " in 111 reviews
Tanya S.
san antonio
Review for: Deep Orange more...
Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in "Out Loud" is the perfect lowkey Orange to make any light, medium, or deep warm complexion glow. The color's saturation & pigmentation is on-point and it only took one application to my lips to have full coverage.

In my opinion, the sharp-edged doe foot applicator worked against my efforts to create a smooth and fuller lip, but this could just because this is the first Smashbox lip product I've used.

Does this Transfer? Hardly, if any. I did apply, wait for it to dry (1-2 mins) then kiss the back of my hand to get rid of any excess product that could eventually combat the sustainability of the product. No smudging, or roll off/crumbling occurred after that.

Staying power? I kept this on for 3-6 hours and I did find myself WANTING to reapply, but only because I happen to have drier than normal lips, so I did have a line where the product dissolved and my lips began, so I did reapply because that's just my style, but it's not required for this lipstick to stay prominently on them pouts.

Price point: at 24& +tax, is the price worth the payoff? No. That's why I gave it it 3/5, because if I'm going to be paying that much, ya better give me a more accessible/user friendly applicator, and a product that makes my picky af self think twice about busting out that lipstick for a second application 1-2 hours into wear.

I've included UNEDITED photos from my first wear test. If any of you experiment the line of dissolve when you wear liquid lipstick or any lipsticks, then you can understand why I have the 3/5 rating.
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I’ve heard great things about this lipstick, so I decided to pick up a few shades. Overall, I found them to all be quite pigmented and they apply evenly. However, the formula of them seems to vary from shade to shade. My favorite one, Big Spender, is lovely: the pigment, the application, the wear time, everything. However, I picked up an orange shade and a grey shade and they both flaked off each time I applied them. The grey shade lasted better, but still flaked off within 2 hours. The orange shade was a disaster. I applied it about 15 minutes before I left for work, and ask I was walking out the door, I looked in the mirror and saw it has completely worn off the middle of my lips and there were flakes all over my chin, and I was just sitting there doing nothing, so I’m not sure what happened. The only one I’ve kept is the Big Spender shade.
Jan a.
Review for: Deep/Warm Plum more...
I received this liquid lipstick in my Ipsy subscription. Usually matte liquid lipsticks are very drying for my lips almost immediately. This matte liquid lipstick is different it take less than a minute to dry but my lips feel hydrate and moist not cakeky nor flaky, my lips feel like if I’m using chapstick.
Pro: very little comes off it kissing my kids. Good formula, no crazy scent. Is amazing!
Con: I will take one star down cause ones that I apply the color on my lips looks totally different than the bottle.
The color is good but if I had pay for it, may be a little disappointed. Well color and product is good, i really like it.
*Miss Conduct
Camila M.
Morgantown
Review for: Nude Rose more...
Apparently I had a completely different experience. The color (babe alert) looks beautiful in the container BUT the real shade is more intense and with an orangy tone. It also dried Up my lips SO much (will try using lip mask And primer) that they didn't look nice. Also it is NOT resistant at all it gets into ANYTHING your lips touch no matter how light the touch is, It felt sticky and didn't dry for the 30 min that i tolerate it before applying balm on top, and off course when I did this it came off almost completely. I will never buy it (got it on my glambag) since it does the same than the one I got from wish.

Español:
Al parecer tuve una experiencia completamente diferente. El color (babe alert) parece hermoso en el empaque PERO el color real es más prendido y naranjoso. También reseca mis labios MUCHO (intentaré usando mascarilla para labios y primer) y no se veían bonitos. NO es resistente, se cae con el menor contacto con cualquier cosa, no importa que tan suave sea. Se sintió pegajoso y no se secó por los 30 minutos que me lo aguante antes de aplicar humectante y por supuesto cuando hice esto se cayó casi todo. Nunca lo compraré (lo recibí en mi blambag) ya que es prácticamente igual al que compre en wish.
Emma G.
This Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick product is very comfortable and lightweight. The formula is amazingly long lasting and hydrating. It glides right on evenly and smooth. It does not leave patchy spots due to its applicator. The precision pointy applicator allows for an even distribution without it running out in the middle of applying it. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick comes in various shades which all leave lips hydrated so non-drying. It doesn't last a full 8 hours but it darn near last a long time without it smudging. Using the applicator tip to line lips and then filling them. Its unnoticeable wear you may forget to take off.
Nadine O.
Wexford, PA
Review for: Deep Red, Warm Pink more...
So this may be a little brief because I wrote a review and then the app crashed before I could post it, but these are the best liquid lipsticks I've ever tried!the applicator is the perfect shape to smoothly lip ur whole mouth with no need for a lip liner! It holds just enough product to cover your lips without refilling, but isn't drenched in too much. The tip is perfect for evening out your Cupid's bow or getting into the corners of ur mouth. The formula is super super comfortable and lasts almost the entire day, including eating. It does not feel dry or sticky at all, and only transfers a little when eating really greasy food, but most liquid lipsticks do this as well, and it still looks good afterwards. The color Bawse is my favorite red ever, and pairs really nicely with a simple wing and any nice event or holiday. Driver's Seat is a beautiful everyday color that pairs with like any makeup look! Overall, I highly recommend.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
This is my go to lipstick. It goes on looking glossy and then transforms to matte within minutes. It is truly one of the best lipsticks I have ever had. The wand is a little chunky but it does allow for full application. My lips are a bit on the bigger than normal size and they always look so plump and full. This definitely stays on for hours on end. Just watch what you eat if you don’t have it on you after lunch. Oil starts to wear it down a little bit. Even if I put on layers of this, it never becomes Cakey. Make sure to exfoliate your lips every once and a while so your lips don’t start to dry out. Always makes me feel sexy and I am grateful to this product every single day.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Review for: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Miss Conduct 4ml/0.13oz more...
Interesting formula. It is kind of patchy but that is normal for darker colors. It goes on very wet but takes awhile to actually dry. I really liked the color I expected it to be a lot darker but I liked the shade that turned out on myself. One thing I hate about it is the applicator. The shape is just hard to actually use and get it on precisely. Since it’s a dark color it gets messy with such a large long brush. I’m interested in trying more colors from them to see if the formula is any different. I suggest using a lip brush to apply.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Julia G.
Baltimore
Review for: Other more...
This review is for the shade "Stepping Out," obtained through ipsy.

A good shade and nice applicator, this liquid lipstick is a nice addition to my collection. Regrettably, I find the formula to be too sticky yet not long enough lasting for every day wear. The pigmentation is great; one swipe definitely goes the distance for this product. I enjoy the applicator as well and find that it is easy to adjust how much you are getting on the applicator. The packaging is fine. Nothing spectacular and reminds me a lot of the Laura Mercier liquid lip tester I have. Seems sturdy enough to get tossed in a purse without breaking or coming unscrewed which is the only important thing to me. The product feel is what left me wanting. Applying this, the product is silky and smooth. It is easy to apply evenly to the lips and you get good coverage. However, it dried down tacky each time I tried it. I attempted with no primer, lip primer, foundation, and regular chapstick with the same results. This liquid lip did, though, go nicely under a gloss. Overall, for product feel, pigmentation, packaging, and overall performance I give this a 4/5. I hope the formula gets readjusted to make it less tacky, but otherwise I like it.
Violet C.
I heard so many great things about this product of how comfortable, non drying and long lasing it is, but for that little product is it still worth it for the price?
Alex P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this formula bleed?
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really last 8 hours? Hard to wash off?
Szekely I.
Cluj Napoca
I want to try this lipstick but I'm curious if it is drying out your lips...?
rocio g.
I wanna try this so bad out loud but I'm not sure is it good ???