BY SMASHBOX #9 in Eyeliner

Description Pros in our L.A. photo studio were speechless when they saw how effortlessly this super-saturated, long-lasting gel pencil glides on. It stays blendable for a few seconds so you have playtime to create limitless looks. Benefits •Long-lasting •24-hour wear •Pigment-rich gel formula •Waterproof • Cruelty-free How To Use Apply along lash line using short strokes. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance, Talc & Alcohol. INGREDIENTS: Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire de Carnauba, Rhus Succedanea (Japan) Fruit Wax, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.” see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Black
**I'm not 100% sure about this liner yet, this is a first impressions review.
It applied very smoothly and the formula is nice and creamy. It technically has lasted all day, but it's not nearly as visible or poppin after a few hours. So you do need to reapply every few hours. And I'm not sure if it's worth $18, there are plenty of drugstore eyeliners for half the price and the same effect.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Black
I live for this eyeliner! I have it in the colors Fishnet, Baller nymph and demolition. They glide on beautifully and they're very easy to blend out for a smoky eye. If you would rather use it to make a winged eye look it very easily will glide into a point and stays in place all day. You don't have to worry about it smudging or dripping down. I really like products from Smashbox and this one is a go to for me. Bright, pigmented colors that are true to the shade on the pencil packaging. I find the price of then to be comparable to most of the other high end makeup brands you find in Ulta and Sephora. I'm sure there are drug store dupes for them but I love these and I'm willing to spend the money on a good quality product!
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I love this product. It is so cheap and I love the quality
of this item. I definitely recommend this to other people. I am overall
satisfied with this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is so cool.
It is very affordable. i would buy it again.

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Grey
I bought this to replace my Tarte Smoldereyes thick pencil, which has been discontinued. I liked the Tarte because I could apply it lightly with a medium wide, soft edge, and it would last all day. The Ulta salesperson suggested this product as a replacement, but there really is no comparison. Lightly applied, the Smashbox liner fades fast, lasting a few hours at most. The liner lead is soft and crumbly, so it breaks off easily, and the casing plastic that surrounds the lead is brittle, so even being really careful, the lead breaks off 2 out of 3 times while sharpening. It's not the sharpener, I have several different artist-grade sharpeners, it breaks on all of them.
Ashley C.
Fairview, NJ
Review for: Bubbly
Let’s just say this only works the first time you use it.  After a while this liner dries out.  This can easily go on my skin but not my waterline. At first it did though.  Even after sharpening it, doesn’t work.  I’m so disappointed because it’s such a beautiful color , and the price is too much for this dry out liner.
Jenna O.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Grey
I use a light color: BUBBLY for highlighting the insides of my bottom eyelids, it really brightens my always-tired eyes and makes my eyes look bigger!

I use a dark color: FISHNET (black) for a bold eye, or on the inside of my top eyelids to really bring out my eyes while still looking very natural with subtle, everyday makeup!

I love the gel liners, they go on super smooth and last all day. I’ve tried so many different brands that have had me applying and re-applying touchups all day, but these are long lasting and really prefect whatever look I’m going for!
Meghan B.
Review for: Grey
My lids are freakin oily, so it's hard to wear eyeliner for a whole work day without ending up looking like a raccoon midway thru my day. This liner isn't totally budgeproof on me but it does outlast almost all of the other liners I've tried. It's soft and creamy and glides on without any tugging. The only downfall to its softness is it is kind of hard to sharpen it to a point without wasting a ton of product. Regardless of that, I still really like it. Almost as much as my favorite Marc jacobs liner.
Lisa F.
Long Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came in a smashbox kit that I️ purchased and I was excited to try the gel liner. It wasn’t anything special, pigment was too light and felt like it gave me raccoon eyes. Can’t return it because it was free, but not for me.
Annie F.
Review for: White
I love this color, and I use it around my water line and the inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes look bigger and it makes such a huge difference! I look so much more awake and peppy when I line my inner corners and waterline with this bright white color, and this one in particular stays on very well!
Terra J.
Review for: Black
I’m in love!!! The formula of this is sooo smooth and creamy. It just glides right on! It’s long lasting and beautiful! I got mine in an ipsy bag, but once it runs out, I’ll definitely be purchasing more! I highly recommend!
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Fadhila S.
We can't get it free?
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
How well do these last on the water line?
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
How does this hold up in heat? Im looking for something that will stay in place on my next vacation.
Anita M.
Toronto
Is this gel liner comparable/better than the Marc Jacobs gel liner?