BY SMASHBOX #9 in Eyeliner

Description Pros in our L.A. photo studio were speechless when they saw how effortlessly this super-saturated, long-lasting gel pencil glides on. It stays blendable for a few seconds so you have playtime to create limitless looks. Benefits •Long-lasting •24-hour wear •Pigment-rich gel formula •Waterproof • Cruelty-free How To Use Apply along lash line using short strokes. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance, Talc & Alcohol. INGREDIENTS: Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire de Carnauba, Rhus Succedanea (Japan) Fruit Wax, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.” see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Review for: Black
I found this eye liner to glide on smoothly. It didn't smudge, not even when rubbed. When I swatched it on my hand, it didn't move. It didn't move or come off when I tried to wash it off my hand. I put it in my waterline and, again, it didn't budge. Did not run off or gather in the corners of my eyes like so many other eye liners do. It stayed put for over 10 hours. I am pleased with this eye liner.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Black
**I'm not 100% sure about this liner yet, this is a first impressions review.
It applied very smoothly and the formula is nice and creamy. It technically has lasted all day, but it's not nearly as visible or poppin after a few hours. So you do need to reapply every few hours. And I'm not sure if it's worth $18, there are plenty of drugstore eyeliners for half the price and the same effect.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Black
I received this liner in my Ipsy glam bag, and in my opinion it is just okay, you can find gel liners at the drugstore for half the price that work just as well, this liner is highly pigmented, and does glide on very smoothly, but I don't think it lasts as long as other liners, and when I use it in my tight line it transfers to my water line which drives me nuts, so I say skip this liner
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Black
I live for this eyeliner! I have it in the colors Fishnet, Baller nymph and demolition. They glide on beautifully and they're very easy to blend out for a smoky eye. If you would rather use it to make a winged eye look it very easily will glide into a point and stays in place all day. You don't have to worry about it smudging or dripping down. I really like products from Smashbox and this one is a go to for me. Bright, pigmented colors that are true to the shade on the pencil packaging. I find the price of then to be comparable to most of the other high end makeup brands you find in Ulta and Sephora. I'm sure there are drug store dupes for them but I love these and I'm willing to spend the money on a good quality product!
Cheri G.
Royersford
Review for: Other
I have this liner in the color Fishnet. This is a decent gel liner. Highly pigmented and creamy. I find it great for smudging and making a smokey eye. My only con would be that it does pull some what rather than glide on. I don't think I would buy as I have many great smudging liners that glide where I prefer to not smudge as well.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I love this product. It is so cheap and I love the quality
of this item. I definitely recommend this to other people. I am overall
satisfied with this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is so cool.
It is very affordable. i would buy it again.

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Grey
I bought this to replace my Tarte Smoldereyes thick pencil, which has been discontinued. I liked the Tarte because I could apply it lightly with a medium wide, soft edge, and it would last all day. The Ulta salesperson suggested this product as a replacement, but there really is no comparison. Lightly applied, the Smashbox liner fades fast, lasting a few hours at most. The liner lead is soft and crumbly, so it breaks off easily, and the casing plastic that surrounds the lead is brittle, so even being really careful, the lead breaks off 2 out of 3 times while sharpening. It's not the sharpener, I have several different artist-grade sharpeners, it breaks on all of them.
Ashley C.
Fairview, NJ
Review for: Bubbly
Let’s just say this only works the first time you use it.  After a while this liner dries out.  This can easily go on my skin but not my waterline. At first it did though.  Even after sharpening it, doesn’t work.  I’m so disappointed because it’s such a beautiful color , and the price is too much for this dry out liner.
Donna B.
Review for: Black, Bubbly
This gel on eyeliner is so smooth & glides on like a Gem. I think it’s pigmented and last for so long & it’s easy to remove. Most eyeliners I’ve used don’t come off with the first wash but this liner is amazing it didn’t left any residue on my eyes. The price is alright to me, but worth it.
Jenna O.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Grey
I use a light color: BUBBLY for highlighting the insides of my bottom eyelids, it really brightens my always-tired eyes and makes my eyes look bigger!

I use a dark color: FISHNET (black) for a bold eye, or on the inside of my top eyelids to really bring out my eyes while still looking very natural with subtle, everyday makeup!

I love the gel liners, they go on super smooth and last all day. I’ve tried so many different brands that have had me applying and re-applying touchups all day, but these are long lasting and really prefect whatever look I’m going for!
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Fadhila S.
We can't get it free?
crystal c.
Does this come in black as well?
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
How does this hold up in heat? Im looking for something that will stay in place on my next vacation.
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
How well do these last on the water line?