BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox 3-Pc. All Set Lashes Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Awesome value set!! Ended up purchasing this to try out the primer and all three products are awesome! The under eye primer helps my eyes feel hydrated and prevents my foundation from rubbing off throughout the day! The last primer and mascara make my lashes look full and longer! Bought from ulta - great purchase!
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Just received it from ulta! I'm happy i bought this when on sale. (11 dollars!) I already tried out the under eye primer ( which I use all over my face) before and all I hear is great feedback on the lash primer and mascara.
Jenna P.
['Bellmawr', 'NJ'], NJ
I absolutely LOVE this little kit!! I bought it to try out a new mascara and absolutely fell in love! I definitely recommend this!!
Stephanie C.
Fort st John , BC
I absolutely am in love with this mascara ! I got it from sephora , it's a bit pricey compared to the drug store brands I usually would buy but it is sooo worth it ! It makes my lashes full and noticeably longer. I would recommend this đź’Ż %
Fadhila S.