BY SMASHBOX

A trio of eye enhancers to instantly lift lashes and brighten eyes for a more refreshed look that lasts all day.

Photo Finish Lash Primer:

• Preps and primes lashes for more mascara payoff
  • Lifts lashes to new heights, amps volume & makes mascara last longer

Full Exposure Mascara:

Fiber-rich formula increases lash volume by 104%; no clumping, flaking or smudging

Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer:

• Hydrates & softens common under-eye concerns
  • Prevents concealer from slipping & settling into fine lines

Tips:

Ideal set for new moms or frequent travelers to fake awake eyes fast

Usage:

Photo Finish Lash Primer:

Apply from root to tip of lashes with grooved bristle side of brush and then define and separate with comb.

Full Exposure Mascara:

Starting at the base of lashes, sweep mascara up and out. Apply a second coat for added fullness and length.

Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer:

Wear alone to instantly brighten or under concealer to keep it looking fresher.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Rds

Hydrating Under Eye Primer Division Ingredients:

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Polybutene, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Phytosphingosine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trehalose, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sucrose, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Simethicone, Peg-8, Polyquaternium-51, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Stearate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Full Exposure Division Ingredients:

Water\Aqua\Eau, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire De Carnauba, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Pantethine, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Simethicone, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Ptfe, Sodium Polyacrylate, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Buy on Nordstrom
Allison M.
Ayer
I will definitely buy this set again. This is the first mascara primer that actually works on me. My lashes are longer, thicker, and more separated. I love that the mascara works well with and without the mascara primer. The full exposure mascara is one of my favorites. I wear the under eye primer alone not under any makeup and it still looks good. Under eye primer gives me alittle bit of an awake look without doing all of my makeup, star of the show for sure!
Nicole M.
Saugerties
I love this set. The eyelash primer helps your lashes look longer and the mascara stays on longer. The mascacra in this set really makes your lashes long and spread out. I would recomend this to anyone.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Awesome value set!! Ended up purchasing this to try out the primer and all three products are awesome! The under eye primer helps my eyes feel hydrated and prevents my foundation from rubbing off throughout the day! The last primer and mascara make my lashes look full and longer! Bought from ulta - great purchase!
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Just received it from ulta! I'm happy i bought this when on sale. (11 dollars!) I already tried out the under eye primer ( which I use all over my face) before and all I hear is great feedback on the lash primer and mascara.
Jennifer P.
Bellmawr, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this little kit!! I bought it to try out a new mascara and absolutely fell in love! I definitely recommend this!!
Mary H.
Livingston, LA
This product made my lashes ao full of life . It felt like there was a party on my face the hole time . Beautiful product to use
Rayan ر.
Agadir
Hello: My name is Hasania I am from Morocco (Agadir) I have more than 500 followers on the account of the intrest and more than 100 followers on Facebook and Snape Chat too. Every hour more than 10 people a day of followers, I can promote this product to you More than that all over my country, because I loved it too much, so I ask the company to accept a review of this product in my sites, and I can help you promote your products by advertising and to persuade and encourage people to buy the product from the website, my email: hassaniya_rayan @ live.com. Thank you
Stephanie C.
Edmonton , AB
I absolutely am in love with this mascara ! I got it from sephora , it's a bit pricey compared to the drug store brands I usually would buy but it is sooo worth it ! It makes my lashes full and noticeably longer. I would recommend this 💯 %
Fadhila S.