BY SMASHBOX

Full Exposure mascara: Inspired by the on-set technique of layering a lengthening fiber mascara over a volumizing formula, our new studio-tested mascara exposes your longest, fullest lashes. No clumps, no flakes. Just maximum-impact, scene-stealing... see more...

DailyDiy'sWith L.
DailyDiy'sWith L.
California
Hello my name is Lauren I would love to review some of your products on my YouTube channel "DailyDiy'sWithLauren" for my next video. I have about 55 subscribers and my most viewed video has about 5,000 views. I haven't posted for about 1 month and I would love to review your product on my next video. Just send me an gmail (7382517@gmail.com) and I would love to get back to you as soon as possible so I can post my video. I will send you all my information to send any of your products to me just send a message to my gmail. Thank you
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Punta Gorda
I absolutely love these natural colors I love this pallet it's insanely neutral and I love it it makes everyone look at me when I walk in a room it's incredible and i reccomend this product to someone who loves the smiley natural brown eye or just loves the neutral colors in my opinion definetly buy this product I love it 😍
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I loved this 3-peice kit. I have enjoyed my Smashbox products - this kit is definitely one of my favorites. Great deal, amazing products, and easy to order online! I would recommend giving this a try and I promise you wont be disappointed! I have purchased many of my Smashbox products from Sephora! Check it out!
Yahaira O.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, Az
This kit is perfect once you are traveling. It has enough products and they can fit easily in your makeup bag and don't take a lot of space. The quality is amazing. It truly lasts for a long time, the colors are pigmented. I love smash box, their products always have good quality and tend to land a very long time.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
I was a little disappointed in this kit. The eyeshadow is really dull colors even without them being matte. The mascara is okay but nothing to write home about. I love their liquid liners so decided to try this. It's in my purse for emergencies but that's about it.
Quenshelle F.
Quenshelle F.
This was a really great purchase. I love everything in this sample box, especially the eye primer, it's my fave! I've never been too crazy about smashbox eyeshadows, but I'm definitely going to invest in some now. Great products!
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Such a great little set! The eye colors match perfectly with my light/medium skin tone! I found it to be a perfectly priced travel set and love the primer! Easy to use easy to carry would buy again and recommend to
Friends
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Love this kit, It's a wonderful gift as well as lovely on the skin. The smashbox primer is my FAVE. Smashbox is a very reliable brand for me, it doesn't break me out and always have great pigment!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Such a great kit! Smashbox is great because it is long-lasting, beautiful, and high fashion. This was affordable for the quality and it is quite easy to use. I definitely would recommend this product to others, and I plan on purchasing this again in the future.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
The primer is excellent. However the mascara wasnt the greatest i wasnt too impressed. And the trio was nice, i did like the colors, it was the perfect shade for me and went on smoothly.