BY SMASHBOX #5 in Eye Primer

Makeup Artists In Our L.A. Photo Studio Needed A Shadow Primer That Locked On More Vibrant Color To Keep Up With The Demands Of Day-long Shoots. So We Created This Studio-tested, Life-proven Shadow Primer That Truly Lasts In Your Real Life For 24 Hours—whether You're At An A.M. Yoga Class Or After-hours Drinks.

Going For A Cat Eye? Don't Forget Primer On Those Outer Corners

• Sweat & Humidity Resistant
  • Locks On Color For 24 Hours
  • No Fading, Creasing Or Smudging
  • More Vibrant Color instantly

Apply A Thin Layer To Bare Lids. Wait 30 Seconds, Then Apply Shadow.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Talc, Dimethicone Silylate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Triethylhexanoin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Peg-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

Buy on Sephora*
Shasha S.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent eyeshadow primer. Will make any eyeshadow last for 24 hours like it claims. I have fell asleep with my makeup on before and still had my eyeshadow looking bomb the next morning when I woke up. Easy to apply and use. Wish it was a tad bit cheaper on price. Excellent for helping hold glitter down. It isn’t a glitter primer but I use it as one. Will consider repurchase if I ever run low. I have a large collection so it’s hard to go through everything. Currently using this in a project pan so hopefully soon I can use it all up and buy another one. Usually purchase at Sephora. It can also be found at Ulta and on Smashbox webpage. Doesn’t make eyeshadows crease like a concealer or most eyeshadow primers do, which I love. Definitely one of my top 3 eye primers of all time. If you haven’t tried this stuff out yet then you should check it out today! Amazing!
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I love this primer. It's one of my top 3 go too primers. I love that it has a slight tint so you can see exactly where it's going. I like to squeeze out a small amount and warm it up before applying. My only down fall with it is sometimes it's hard to blend into your foundation so you'll have a line. Other than that it has a nice tack to it, your shadows don't lose any pigmentation and I've never had it crease on me. [product:smashbox-bca-24-hour-photo-finish-shadow-primer-new!-limited-edition]
Arlene D.
Atlanta, GA
A go-to, and staple in my collection! This primer is not overly-tacky and great for any eyelid. Over the years my skin has been evolving and changing- and I've been seeing my eyelids become a bit more "wrinkly" than usual. However, this primer still gets the job done and doesn't cause for my eyeshadow to get patchy. My eyeshadow lasts all day, and it doesn't crease! The price is a bit steep for the amount of product you get- but it is well worth it! This stuff lasts for a long time.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This actually is a really good eyeshadow primer. It just fails me sometimes! My eyes get watery. I've tried so many things to keep them from watering but no luck. Despite this primer i often find myself with the outside of one eye, or both sometimes, with the shadow completely off. Without the watery eyes, however, this primer holds! My eye makeup will not crease or smudge or bleed or any of that crap! If it could just handle moisture I'd be thrilled.
Flo R.
I have been using this product everyday for a year now and I really like it ! Its texture is very creamy and smooth without  being oily or anything. You need to wait a minute before you apply any makeup though, otherwise you may have difficulties applying/blending your eyeshadow. Its color is a light beige but it totally blend in with the eyelid and looks like it is not even here because its color is so neutral. I used to have this problem where my eyeshadow would run out after a few hours, setting in the creases of my eyelids. With this product, my eye makeup stays impeccable all day without any touchup ! A little goes a long way so you really just need a little bit of it to cover your two eyelids. This product lasts quite a while so it is totally worth the price. I recommend !
Vanessa R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at Sephora March 2017 and I still have 3/4 tube left. You only need very little, so for the $22 price you get your money worth. It goes on very smooth, and your eyeshadow glides right on with no creases! Only reason for 4 stars is due to the packaging, I noticed that after almost a year the tube is cracking. I transferred them to little makeup pots and I have not had any problems!
Sarah O.
Brandywine , MD

At first the tube had me like wow, that's not a lot of product (.41 oz) for the price ($21). But then when I saw the amount of product you need, I knew it was well worth it. You literally only need half of a pea size to cover both eyelids! I've also noticed that it stops mascara from rubbing off of your lids👍🏽.
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
This definatly gets the job done when it comes to eyeshadow primers, however I would not say it lasts 24 hours. It does last all day for sure and I do think the product works quite well, but I do have another eyeshadow primer that I think is more long wearing than this and can hold the full pigmentation of my eyeshadows for longer as well. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Jessica B.
I only use two brands of eye primer. I really do need to try some more! But when you find your holy grails it is very difficult to push them aside for other products - but that is part of my job!
I can put this on in the morning and 16 hours later my makeup is still intact, the perfect melt from the natural oils on our eye lids, but no melt to where you get the dreaded racoon eye, or the duct buildup. My absolute favorite!
Ambra B.
would anyone recommend this for oily skin?
Nicole W.
I have heard many people talk about this primer. Is it worth the money?
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
Is this good for oily eyelids? If not what do you recommend?
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Is it good for oily skin?
Amy M.
Ruskin, FL
Guys for oily eyelids I want to know Smashbox or the Kat Von D ?? What is your opinion based on experience?