Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & Antiperspiranthandcrafted honeybee
SmartyPits - Natural/Aluminum Free Prebiotic Deodorant (Coconut Mango)

SmartyPits - Natural/Aluminum Free Prebiotic Deodorant (Coconut Mango)

by handcrafted honeybee

Unscented - The unscented deodorant is just that -- unscented! Completely fragrance-free Lavender Rose - A perfect blend of lavender and geranium rose essential oils, creating a soft, feminine scent that isn't overly sweet but has a rich, full floral fragrance. Coconut Mango - A mix of tropically-scented coconut and sweet mango. It's guaranteed to make beach lovers smile! Eucalyptus Spearmint - A sporty, unisex scent. It's fresh and clean smelling, with notes of eucalyptus, sage, spearmint and a faint hint of lavender. Lemongrass Patchouli - A bright, clean scent. The sharpness of the lemongrass complements the dark subtlety of the patchouli, resulting in the perfect blend that wakes up your senses while remaining grounded in soft earthiness. Tweed & Spice - A light, masculine fragrance that clearly says "refined gentleman" while not being too overpowering. The smart choice for your man! - Paraben free, Sulfate free - Phthalate free - Aluminum free

This Is The Natural Deodorant You've Been Searching For – Convenient, Smooth & Most Importantly, Effective!; Prebiotics (Plant-Based Food For Good Bacteria) Contribute To The Biodiversity & Strength Of Your Skin Microbiome; An Aluminum-free, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free Alternative That Actually Works!; Full-Size - 2.8 oz / 79 g | Travel-Size - .35 oz / 10 g; Convenient Twist-Up Tube

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SmartyPits - Natural/Aluminum Free Prebiotic Deodorant (Coconut Mango)!
Ginko K.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this! It's natural scent. Its pretty thick but do not stains the clothing. Very healthy deodorant. Best thing you can always find these at your marshalls/TJX store. It's pretty pricey on their site but a great buy. You'll have no itching after shaving nothing to worry about.
Alexis Z.
Montgomery, TX
SmartyPits - Natural/Aluminum Free Prebiotic Deodorant (Coconut Mango) uploaded by Alexis Z.
Purchased at: H.E.B.
Ok so I have been trying and trying for a few years now to find an all natural , aluminum free , smells good and actually works deodorant. Everything I used just simply didn’t work. I shower daily (most days twice) , and by the end of the day I was stinky with alllll the other natural brands I had tried . But FINALLY this awesome stuff was at my local grocery store. It is the best and works sooo well . I think it’s probably the probiotics it contains that kill the bacteria 🦠 that causes any sweat odor. The coconut mango is my fav , I’ve also tried the lavender but not a huge fan. LOVE THIS PRODUCT and highly recommended. I used to only be able to use the clinical strength deodorants if that gives u a clue to how bad I stress sweat 😓😂😂 so u know this stuff is the real deal. Goes on a little thick so rub it into your skin well. Also if any irritation occurs it’s probably Bc u need the baking soda free option the company sells , it’s called the sensitive formula. Enjoy !! You won’t be disappointed!
Diana G.
Studio City, CA
This is the only deodorant that keeps me smelling fresh. I have gone through 3 other brands before using SmartyPits, with no luck. I was about to give up on natural deodorant until I found SmartyPits. It can be pricey for deodorant but it’s well worth it. I did get mild skin irritation when my skin was adjusting to the product, but it went away with anti itch cream. The coconut mango scent is refreshing! I would definitely recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?