SmartyPants Teen Girl Formula

by SmartyPants

Health care has gained a lot more importance than it ever had. People are resorting to anything and everything in order to stay healthy. Monitoring health personally has become easier with our wide range of Health Care Products. Browse through our extensive collection of healthcare products which are safe and reliable. Features Gummy Multivitamin Teen Girl Complete 120 Count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SmartyPants Teen Girl Formula!
Nashla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SmartyPants Teen Girl Formula uploaded by Nashla S.
Purchased at: Amazon
The taste is questionable and it just smells disgusting but overall it does do the job of giving me the vitamins I need. The other bad thing is that since you have to eat 4 daily it just goes away fast and it’s a little pricey but overall it’s alright. I’ve been taking these for a few weeks now.
Ayo T.
I absolutely loved these vitamins they tasted pretty good and made me feel much healthier
Tina L.
Rosemount, MN
I purchased this for my teenage daughter, and at first she wasn’t too happy about the taste, but soon grew to tolerate it.
Krystale A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love gummy vitamins it’s almost like you’re treating yourself with the candy but it’s good for you.
ellie A.
SE Jack Road
This is such a great product! The vitamin tastes amazing and so sweet but slightly tangy. I would definitely recommend this product. The one thing that I would change is the amount of gummies per serving ( it's a lot right now). I would but this again!
Jordan E.
Flora
I take these every day! They work great and I feel more energized when I take them. Highly recommend.
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So I still cling to my 12 and 14 year old taking vitamins, but I feel like they're too old for kids' and too young for adult formulas. I like that these have lutein, since I will admit that both spend WAY too much time in front of screens. I get them via subscribe & save on Amazon, which makes the price reasonable. Why not 5 stars? The serving size is kid of ridiculous (4 gummies) and my kids aren't wild about the taste (I'm guessing the can detect the fish oil). Still, they take them without a fuss, They usually just take 2 or 3 as they both aren't picky eaters and do have healthy diets.
Giana D.
I LOVE SMARTYPANTS!!! This is literally the ONLY multivitamin that is actually edible(lol, teenager speaking here) and doesn't have a weird aftertaste. It is a chewable vitamin gummy that have no artificial sugar, yet tastes somewhat like candy. I have to remind myself often that they are vitamins, and not gummy bears.
Rebecca M.
I love these vitamins they are actually very delicious without being overly sweet and you do have to eat six per day but I find myself looking forward to eating them each day
yenny E.
I like them they really good for me and I like them they’re like you’re a gummy’s and they’re really good

Looking for your answer?