BY SMARTYPANTS INC. #29 in Prenatal Supplements

At last, expecting moms have a PreNatal vitamin that combines the premium ingredients and delicious taste that fans of SmartyPants have come to adore. Each serving of SmartyPants PreNatal contains L-methylfolate (the most bioavailable folate) to help prevent neural defects; a complete multivitamin with eco-friendly omega 3 EPA and DHA for healthy brain development; and vitamin D3 and vitamin K for strong, healthy bones. SmartyPants Vitamins taste great, too, giving expecting moms a welcome reprieve from chalky, oversized and bitter tasting vitamins of the past. As always, SmartyPants are non-GMO, free of articial colors, synthetic. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Realistically how tasty are these? I don't have to have a...1 Answers
  • These seem pretty legit, but also like they could be a bi...1 Answers
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I got these supplements because my roommate's mom who's a nurse is always telling us how prenatals are the only supplements young women need to take. After reading the label, they're also full of vitamins that I take individually as well so why not just have it all at once. I like SmartyPants in general because of how natural they are. My skin and hair have been feeling a lot healthier. I can't say much else because I'm not pregnant or trying to become pregnant, but from all the anatomy classes I've taken, extra folic acid is always good.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
I have been through the ringer when it comes to prenatal vitamins! Most others that I've tried have made me incredibly nauseous. These taste great and I'm able to take them on an empty stomach with zero nausea! Love how well balanced and full of great things they are! Only downside would be that they lack iron, and that you need to take 6 a day meaning that it's only a 20 day supply. I wish they made bigger bottles so I wouldn't need to refill them so often!
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
This makes taking a prenatal easy. These are so high quality with great ingredients. They even taste amazing. The only downside is that you have to keep replacing the bottles because you take 6 vitamins a day
Rachel S.
I purchased these on Amazon for my 2nd pregnancy and they are chewable, taste pretty good and were easy on my stomach considering the severe morning sickness I had this time. I also felt good about the ingredients that these are better for you.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Four stars because the serving size is six gummies. They taste wonderful and do not leave an after taste. It is also very important for me to have reliable ingredients.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
I wanted to like these, I really did! I scoured the internet in search of a food-based prenatal gummy. I found them and this product has the potential to be truly amazing! Food grade gummies means better nutrition, folate instead of folic acid, and a delicious assortment of gummies. The downside is that you have to take SIX a day at 8 grams of sugar! It was too much for me so I had to switch. Please formulate these to 3-4 gummies a day and you will have a customer for life!
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
These are my favorite prenatals. They use folate instead of folic acid, don’t taste fishy, and have a good amount of vitamin D (much more important than most pregnant & nursing mamas realize)! They taste great. Serving size is 6 gummies but these made me feel great when I was pregnant with my second and chasing a toddler.
Lele S.
Fort rucker, AL
A must for anyone looking for a prenatal with OUT iron, and that has active forms of vitamin B12 and Folate (instead of the synthetic stuff many multivitamins have). It is also GMO and dye free. And they don't taste too bad. They are gummies so even if you have an aversion to swallowing pills, these will work for you!
Jennifer T.
I initially bought these because these vitamins contained the natural form of folic acid and I really enjoyed taking them in the beginning. After a bottle and a half I couldn’t take them anymore, having to eat 6 gummies at a time just gets exhausting and even though they taste good even that gets annoying after a while.
Julia M.
Excellent prenatals if you're not overly concerned about the sugar coating on the outside. You can take up to six a day which is an obvious down fall that the gummies aren't enough in just one or two but they have an extensive list of vitamins that most otc prenatal gummies don't offer.
Vitamin a, c, d, e, k, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, b-6, folate, b-12, biotin, pantothethenic acid, iodine, zinc, fish oil, epa, dha, omega 3, choline. No gmos, synthetic colors or preservatives, yeast, wheat, milk Etc and GLUTEN FREE!

Also tasty flavor and no weird after taste
Hali K.
Omaha, NE
Realistically how tasty are these? I don't have to have a gummy, but it's always a fun treat that helps to curb a craving.
Erika F.
Austin, TX
These seem pretty legit, but also like they could be a bit much in terms of vitamin A and some other very potent ones. Any idea if these are safe?