SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula

SmartyPants Vitamins: Organic Prenatal Formula - SINGLE BOTTLE, 3 week supply

LooKing for a new prenatal any suggestions ?
Doo these help with breast milk supply after pregnancy??
Start your review of SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula!
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been loving this prenatal so far. The gummies are delicious, easy to chew, and very tart (which I love!). They don’t have a bad aftertaste or upset my stomach. Though, it’s important to add that this formula does not have iron—but I’m okay with that as I will get from natural food sources. Overall, great prenatal!
Lavon H.
I thought was going to be a great product for vitamins. I did not like the taste of them at all. Also I had to take 3 of them instead of the normal two which I thought was weird.
Rachel B.
Friendsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula uploaded by Rachel B.
This is the best prenatal (& postnatal too!) My first prenatal I could not stomach, but I actually look forward to these!! Yummy and don’t upset my stomach at all. Win win! [product:smartypants-organic-prenatal-formula]
Ayesha F.
Naperville, IL
SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula uploaded by Ayesha F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this. I tried this while I was pregnant. I was having hard time taking those hard capsule vitamins and my sis recommended this. It’s best formula for pregnant women with nausea and vomiting issues during pregnancy. I like taste and that jelly texture.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The formulation really is smart! Nothing in this vitamin is wasted. I took them all through my pregnancy . They taste great, and are about half the cost of the one or two other vitamins I could take. I am so pleased!
Mariah R.
Arbor Vitae, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula uploaded by Mariah R.
Taste is ok I’d say, but I love that they’re organic and gummies. I hate taking pill form vitamins so these make life easy! Wish they came in larger canisters though...
Teresa C.
George West, TX
This was my go to for my 1st born. I was very sceptical until I read so many awesome reviews. I'm glad I gave it a shot it's a go to! I always try to research as much as I can
Rabeea P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,053 reviews
SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula uploaded by Rabeea P.
Excellent prenatal vitamins. They're really good quality and don't taste weird. Pretty much everything tasted nasty and left a taste in my mouth during my first trimester. So I played around with different brands of prenatal vitamins including the prescription kind. Most of them sucked. I really like the Smarty pants brand. It's high quality. A little bit pricey but you get what you pay for. You have to take 4 a day so it's really just a one month supply at 40 bucks a month. But so far off all the ones I tested this the one I'll be sticking with for now and even after my pregnancy.
Kathy Lee C.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SmartyPants Organic Prenatal Formula uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
This is the only prenatal gummy on the market that is packed with non-synthetic, methylated forms of vitamins (namely Folate and B-12) and tastes GOOD! They have everything I want, but more importantly, nothing I don't! The recent changes to sugar content are great! I like them much better. The daily serving is 6, but they are small. I can eat these gummies without food and it doesn’t bother my stomach at all. They taste good, so I actually want to take my vitamins. I did receive these free from SocialNature.
Lindsey S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were the only prenatals I could stomache with my morning sickness! Taste like the inside of a fig Newton to me! Very delicious and easy on the tummy.