Smartypants Inc. Smarty Pants Kids Fiber Complete Multivitamin Gummies - 90 Count

BY SMARTYPANTS INC.

Your kids don't like wild salmon or sardines, don't eat their veggies, and hate choking down yucky fish oil or huge gel-caps? We understand because we had the same problem with our own picky eaters. That's why we created great tasting SmartyPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Kids, which combine a full multivitamin, 300 mg of Omega 3 fish oils, and 150% RDI of Vitamin D. Made in California with the best Organic and natural Ingredients. Comes in yummy Lemon, Orange and Strawberry-Banana flavors. SmartyPants are GMP-certified & FDA-compliant, and are tested for purity by an independent lab. We made sure SmartyPants are. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
My daughter takes these daily. They smell good and she likes the flavor. I like that hey have none of the bad stuff in them. They are quite pricey but so worth it when it comes to my littles health. We will keep repurchasing
Monica H.
Eugene
My kids absolutely love smarty pants multivitamin with fiber, and I absolutely love knowing that they are getting everything their body has demand for with exceptional quality product.