BY SMARTYKAT #35 in Cat Toys

Smarty kat scamper bug pet toy see more...

• Is this item high quality, or is it likely to break? 1 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Olive hill, KY
These's were not as fun as what I expected them to be. At first my cats where scared of them, after they warmed up they loved it. When the toy gets caught on something sometimes it doesn't move so then it keeps running and if you don't watch the toy becomes very hot which worries me. I wouldn't really buy it again and it was kind of a waste of money.
Katy H.
Katy H.
My cat was super afraid of this product for a long time. I think it might have been because it makes a little motor sound when it moves. She eventually warmed up to it but it wasn't her favorite. I wouldn't buy it again because it costs a lot for what it is and my cat did not enjoy it a lot.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Mobile, AL
My cat loved this toy! It was great to distract him while I was cooking or working on school work! The only problem is that the battery doesn't last very long, but other that that it was good! It is indestructible my cat tossed it across the floor and it hasn't broke.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
Mine did not work, it was suppose to scamper around after the cat touches it, but it did not move and i tried to fix it, but nothing worked. We ended up returning it after the first day
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
I thought my youngest cat would go crazy over this. It doesn't hold a charge well and doesn't move easily. I may have to tie a mouse to a remote controlled car.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Port Leyden, NY
It is a great toy and my kitty thinks so too. Very happy with this product. And it is hilarious watching the cats play with it.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
These are for the cat that wont play with a toy your controlling they will love chasing this thing around till the battery dye.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
My three cats need a lot of activity, and this helps keep them active. i have 2 maine coones and 1 oriental who is huge.
Solis C.
Solis C.
My cat love it! This is his favorite toy he always want to play with it and he is very possesive with it too
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Unfortunately my cats tore this apart right quick. It wasn't very durable. But they did love it at first!
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Is this item high quality, or is it likely to break?