BY SMARTYKAT #58 in Cat Toys

Smarty kat scamper bug pet toy see more...

• Is this item high quality, or is it likely to break? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haleigh N.
Nashville
I bought this more because my boyfriend and I are lazy and get tired of running with the feather toys, and wanted to be able to pant with them from the couch. My cats were super hesitant about it at first but now go ham whenever it's out and moving. They're terrible hunters but they do love swatting around and stalking this toy
Brittany D.
MINFORD
I love how I can entertain my car by sitting back and using a remote to this little bug. I don't like the fact it doesn't work very well in carpet. On hardwood floors, title or smooth surfaces it works great. The price I paid for it wasn't bad for the quality. I would recommend this to a cat parent.
Camille S.
This idea behind this toy is genius. However, a long haired human living in a home and this toy do not mix well. This toy would constantly get my hair caught in it's wheels, making it impossible to function. My cat loved this toy when it worked!
Holly S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loved this toy! And my dog as well surprisingly haha My cat loves to chase bugs when they come in the house so this was the perfect toy for him. It moved around kinda like a bug too.
Briana V.
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is fun the first 10 minutes. After a while it stopped working and even charging the control wouldn’t help. I spent my money on this and only used it once.
Cassandra P.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this dumb thing. It keeps him going for hours. The controls are a bit funky- you dont go straight forward or backwards, but that's what keeps it interesting for the cat. if it goes slightly under a dog or couch its out of range so you will have to go digging for it. The mouse only stays charged for about 15 minutes before it dies.

The one things that bothered me the most-- one of the rubber wheels fell off.  i would of had a heart attacked had my cat swallowed it!
Ruthy F.
I purchased this toy from Amazon for my kitties and they HATED it. Mostly it just scares them, both of my girl cats just stared at the little bug and then ran away and hide. Lotus tried to be strong and attack it but soon he was scared and hiding too. Maybe if your cats aren't completely neurotic they'd love it. It seems well made.
Katy H.
My cat was super afraid of this product for a long time. I think it might have been because it makes a little motor sound when it moves. She eventually warmed up to it but it wasn't her favorite. I wouldn't buy it again because it costs a lot for what it is and my cat did not enjoy it a lot.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I love this, but only if you have a very even non carpeted surface to use them on. They're cheap, so I don't mind when they break and the cats love them.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Pet Lover Expert
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Is this item high quality, or is it likely to break?