BY SMARTYKAT #38 in Cat Toys

Smarty kat scamper bug pet toy see more...

• Is this item high quality, or is it likely to break? 1 Answers
Christina A.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
This was a pretty terrible toy. For $19, it completely craps out after less than 48 hours of use. We actually bought one, experienced problems, exchanged it, and then had problems with the second one. The battery pack just doesn't charge the mouse correctly, and the mouse moves in an arc (not front to back, as the controls would have you believe) so it can be hard to keep it from going under furniture where you have to fish it out. The silver lining is that my cat likes the bug as-is and often carries it around in his mouth. But it was NOT worth the money.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY
These's were not as fun as what I expected them to be. At first my cats where scared of them, after they warmed up they loved it. When the toy gets caught on something sometimes it doesn't move so then it keeps running and if you don't watch the toy becomes very hot which worries me. I wouldn't really buy it again and it was kind of a waste of money.
Katy H.
Katy H.
My cat was super afraid of this product for a long time. I think it might have been because it makes a little motor sound when it moves. She eventually warmed up to it but it wasn't her favorite. I wouldn't buy it again because it costs a lot for what it is and my cat did not enjoy it a lot.
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat really loved this toy. I just wish it was more user friendly. The buttion sticks, the charging port stops working the red light that lets me know "hi I'm charging" would just stay on the entire time. And just a whole bunch of design flaws. But my cat really loved it so 3 stars ;)
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Mobile, AL
My cat loved this toy! It was great to distract him while I was cooking or working on school work! The only problem is that the battery doesn't last very long, but other that that it was good! It is indestructible my cat tossed it across the floor and it hasn't broke.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
This toy is really awful for the price. The batteries NEVER stay charged and the controls on it are very awkward. It works ok on hardwood and tile, but won't get very far on carpet. I definitely don't recommend this toy for anyone's feline friends.
christina c.
christina c.
Schaumburg, IL
I bought this toy at Walmart for my cat and he loves it. The toy is a bit pricey but I just love my cat so much I bought it for him anyway. I love how fast it charges. My cat loves chasing it .
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
Mine did not work, it was suppose to scamper around after the cat touches it, but it did not move and i tried to fix it, but nothing worked. We ended up returning it after the first day
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
I thought my youngest cat would go crazy over this. It doesn't hold a charge well and doesn't move easily. I may have to tie a mouse to a remote controlled car.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Port Leyden, NY
It is a great toy and my kitty thinks so too. Very happy with this product. And it is hilarious watching the cats play with it.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Is this item high quality, or is it likely to break?