BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat skittercritters catnip mice. These are tantalizing toys for cats! This package contains three 4 inch long mice that are packed with catnip. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

SmartyKat SkitterCritters Catnip Mice Pet Toy - 3 Count
  • "My cat loves this toy but I have to keep a close eye on her while she plays with it." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size for my cat's mouth." in 1 review
Shannon T.
Henderson
One of the best toys I've purchased for my 13 year old American Tortie, she is a smaller cat around 7 pounds. She lovesall of the animal shaped small fun toys.  But I noticed a few different play things she has done with this particular toy. That were very encouraging for me to watch her do.  In the excitement of play she will carry this around in her teeth and catch it with her mouth not something I usually see and I have any toys of this mouser type. She uses her intelligence more by placing the toy where I will notice it while getting ready. This made me so happy that even in her elderly age she is still interested in sharing her toys with me.  She often loses it and I notice that she will search for one. That usually means its someplace she batted it to and cant reach it even thought it comes with three.  It is filled with catnip and a few times she drops it into her water.  I guess its like drinking catnip. The water visually changes color at first it was alarming because I thought it was on accident. But she has done it since so Im sure its like a game for her.  Also SmartKat  has a color wheel so all the toys are packaged by what kind need the toy fullfills.  Very intriguing to find this on the stimulation color part of the activity wheel.  Which means the front of the package will have a red labeled area.  There are many areas on the "Complete Needs System'"  wheel... And this is the main reason Im reviewing this product is because these are the types of toys I like to see my cat playing with. If anyone can recommend more toys from this line I would really like to hear for you or be tagged or tweeted to see which toys your using or that are new.
Noa F.
My cat loves these! He paws them around, chews on them, and carries them around the house. I have a hard time finding them sometimes because he hides them so well, but he always knows where to find them when he wants to play. These mice are very affordable, and I love that they come in a pack of 3! I definitely recommend these to anyone who has cats.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I live in the country and one of the main reasons of getting my kitties is to keep rodents out of my house and barn. These worked perfectly for my kitties to learn how to get mice. They are loaded with catnip so of course they went completely crazy over them! They hold up great especially after being completely attacked by my kitties. They are affordable and fun for my kitties to play with!
Alisa C.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best toy. It has catnip in it, so the cats love it and it stimulates them. Also it teaches them to catch mice. After using this my cats will bring me dead mice all the time. We have never had a rat problem. Plus it keeps the cats entertained. The toys are small enough for my kitten to paw it around.
•Nikole• M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
 All three of my cats go absolutely crazy for these mice. One of my cats however rips off all of the tails. I only give them new mice every once in a while because the catnip in it lasts a while and they go crazy when they get them. I have bought them multiple times and I will buy them again
Syd S.
My kittens loved these mice SO much they ended up chewing off the tails and trying to eat them. A few I’m fairly sure they did, but as many times as I could, I caught them just as they went to swallow it. They love these small stuffed creatures though. They last quite awhile (minus the tails which are gone in minutes), and arent terribly expensive.)
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
I have an 11 week old kitten who goes to town with these. She carries them around the house in her mouth because they're soft so they don't hurt her growing little teeth. My older cat is blind so she doesn't really care much for things that don't make noise but they're still up there as a favorite in our house.
Alyssa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are my kitties favorite toys! They love these little cat nip mice. They are affordable and dont fall apart as easily as some these actually last a little while with my kitties. Usually they have the tail off within a day or two or the insides on the outside but not with these
Maria M.
Santa Barbara
These little toys , do my boys love these. One of them gets very protective of one if he carried it around days before and his brother takes it, I had to buy more since he kept hiding them and didn't want to share. I did have to hide them where he couldn't reach them though. The first pack he found the rest and wouldn't let them go so I could untie them so he could play with them
Janice S.
Augusta ga
None of my cats seem to be very interested in any of these mice toys. I thought for the cost that it would occupy them for at least a few days,they were very indifferent to all of them. The cat toys with Catnip didnt even peak their interest at all.
Angela K.
Did your cat play with these?