Pets & AnimalsCatSmartykat
Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3

SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3

by Smartykat

Smartykat skitter critters cat toy

I Have a large male cat. What’s the best cat toy for him? He destroys all other toys
Do they squeak?? My cat killed one that looks just like this one, but it made a squeaking noise, and I want to replace it.
Does this make noise?
Start your review of SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3!
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3 uploaded by Amy M.
Our Babygirl loves these things, she picks one up and tosses it and runs after it bitting and kicking it🤣 definitely a good one to try even though some may not like it but never know until you actually try. They definitely last her a long time but every now a then might want to dust some more catnip on it🤗
Abby C.
Tyler, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3 uploaded by Abby C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This girl is all worn out but when it’s zoomie time she’s obsessed with these mice! Peace of mind for me as well, as the tails are super well attached so I’m not worried about her accidentally ripping one off and swallowing it.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our cats love these, they are the perfect size for them to hit around and play with. The added catnip made them love it even more.
Maria  A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Le encanta esconderlos y correr detrás de ellos cuando se los lanzo, le encanta el color azul 😻
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven't seen my kitty play with a toy like this in a while. I am so happy with this purchase. All of our cats love the catnip toys but for some reason they love these mice most. Always have! The price is super reasonable and with multiple cats in the home, I can easily grab 2 or 3 of these packages to please them all.;) Here is a video of my precious baby girl having a blast. These aren't even brand new at this point. Their a couple weeks on the floor. Lol love them SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3
Melissa F.
My kitty loves these! Everytime I bring home a new pack she goes nuts and gets so impatient for me to give them to her. These will be hours of fun for you and your kitty!
Laila I.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3 uploaded by Laila I.
Purchased at: Target
My tabby cat Bella is obsessed with this product! They did a Valentine’s Day collab and made it with feathers and she goes crazy. Absolutely would recommend. It also has catnip inside! I’m deff going to have to buy this again once she tears up all the feathers !
Maci  W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have 3 cats and they love these mice. Ive had these over a year, they don't fall apart easily and are not expensive! Plus filled with catnip!
Shannon B.
Saint Johns, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 4 cats that love these mice. They bat them around like crazy! The price point is so good as well. If they lose them is no big deal and I can just buy more. The construction is great too! My cats lose more of these than they destroy. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Maddie S.
Huntsville, TX
SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toy - Set of 3 uploaded by Maddie S.
Purchased at: PETCO
LOVE THEM! My kitten has way too many toys but will always bring us these mice. He can pick them up and slide them around as much as he wants and it keeps him entertained. Perfect size for him too!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...