BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat skitter critters cat toy see more...

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these mice. He plays fetch with them often. They are the perfect size for him to toss around by himself or to get hours of entertainment with the family from tossing them across the room so he can chase them. I also like that they are so affordable that I can buy many just in case they get lost under couches.
Jacqueline C.
Great price for something my cat spends all day chasing! These cute little mice end up all over the house. Light weight so she can fling them around and haven't ripped yet. My one year old cat is pretty active and has destroyed some of her other toys during her hunts.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty girls live these toys! I bought them for my 7 year old cat and my 6 month old kitten. My 7 year old is overweight and they give her a little work out and they keep my 6 month old entertained lol
Jillian M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I need to buy these in bulk. My cat, Jack loves them, but he destroys them on a daily basis. I wake up and there’s mouse stuffing every where. And one sad empty mousie body laying on the floor.
Cati H.
Clay City, KY
My cat LOVES mice! She will carry them around and pounce on these. Where she is an inside cat, these are perfect to quell her hunting wants. I will definitely buy these again. Great price and good quality!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Cassie the cat loves these little mice. She tosses them in the air, eats them, hides them, brings them to me, has all kinds of entertainment with it. Worked better than some other toy snacks I tried and will buy again.
Amy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our two kittens will play with the toys for hours. They chase them all over and they last for the beating they take. The material also allows them to grab it when it goes under furniture.
Chrissy C.
Newport, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My youngest cat loves to play with these. He throws them under the bed and shoots them back out. Sometimes he keeps me up all night playing crazy with these things.
Ally C.
Emmaus
These are my cats most favorite mice, they really can't get enough of them! It's nice they are infused with catnip and are soft in case I accidentally step on one.
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are one heck of a good time! Throw these babies out on the floor and watch the hunt begin! My cats like to sneak up on these catnip stuffed critters...and then...they POUNCE! ATTACK!!! Your cats will go nuts for these!