BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat skitter critters cat toy see more...

Jacqueline C.
Great price for something my cat spends all day chasing! These cute little mice end up all over the house. Light weight so she can fling them around and haven't ripped yet. My one year old cat is pretty active and has destroyed some of her other toys during her hunts.
Andrea S.
Minot
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these little mice! These are something I always have on hand to replace the destroyed ones. The quality is good and gives my cat hours of enjoyment. This is a great quality brand that always meets my expectations. I will be a repeat customer.
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love these things! They are always playing with them. Personally, I hate then because I feel like I'm picking then up 10 times a day, and I constantly step on them. However, they are great toys and my cats love them, so it gets 5 stars from me!
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
All of my cats and my boyfriend’s cats are obsessed with these little mice! I’m not sure what it is about them, but they seem to like them more than any other toy. These are also really fun for kittens because of the small size!
Derek G.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Initially our cats were really entertained by these but the excitement was short lived. They don't particularly like that these tiny mice don't move so they rarely play with them. They prefer the little balls from the same company.
Cristina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cats second favorite toy. We have so many and in so many colors or themes, rather (Halloween, Christmas, Easter). When I hear Nyla cry, it usually means she kicked mouse under some door or space she can’t reach. Her cry = “Mom, help! Get me mouse out so I can play!” BTW-her first favorite toy is not a toy; they’re my hair ties. Can’t leave them out for a second or they become prey to her.
Paula M.
Kodak, TN
We have 4 fur babies, ranging in ages from 1-16 years of age, they all love to play and banter back an forth.  The Critters Cat toy, they actually somewhat fight over LOL, one will take the toy and hide it for the others not to find, I guess that means they like it! Very well priced, and something about his toy, Dexter(16 year old Garfield twin),will NOT share his Skitter Critters Cat toy!
Thorn B.
My cat crowley loves these little mice toys hes even taken to hinding them from my other kittys so don't play with them. These are great a good alt to the other toys he likes by jackson galaxy which are hard to fine these are easy to get when hes been goodbi just buy a pack of these and hes happy for day. Good buy will buy again.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these mice. He plays fetch with them often. They are the perfect size for him to toss around by himself or to get hours of entertainment with the family from tossing them across the room so he can chase them. I also like that they are so affordable that I can buy many just in case they get lost under couches.
Tashia E.
Johnson city, TN
Cassie the cat loves these little mice. She tosses them in the air, eats them, hides them, brings them to me, has all kinds of entertainment with it. Worked better than some other toy snacks I tried and will buy again.