SmartyKat Sisal Column Scratch Post with Toy

by Smartykat

SmartyKat???? Sisal Column?????? Scratch Post with Toy.
Because cats need to...
Complete Needs???? Scratch.
Sisal scratch post with Snap2it?????? toy.
One-stop scratch playground.
Snap-in feather toy adds to the fun.
Easy assembly.
Eco Advantages????.
Base and post cores made from recycled material.
Sisal is a renewable resource.
Natural, undyed feathers biodegrade in nature.
11.5 x 11.5 x 19.25 in (29 x 29 x 49 cm).

My cat is very playful but I'm always ending up scratched and bitten at the end of the day. I bought this post in hopes that she'd find it better than my arm and success...works like a charm! She spends hours there playing especially when I add the cat nip. Great sturdy product that is quite useful. Especially to drive her energy away from my arm and my furniture! It's a must buy if you have a cat...you'll appreciate it as much as they would! Plus they are at a great price range, I paid no more than $10 for mine. Great bargain 😃
Start your review of SmartyKat Sisal Column Scratch Post with Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Henderson, NV
SmartyKat Sisal Column Scratch Post with Toy uploaded by Shannon T.
I have a similar item to this..My cat loves the carpet on the column and mine has two feathers.  She sits and watches the feathers all  morning and loves the features of the soft base and rubs up against it.  I would totally get another one when this one wears out.  So far I've had it for 6 months, its a great purchase.
Cherry Creek
Have had this scratching post for a couple of years now, it is used mostly by 2 of our 3 cats. Long lasting, just starting to wear out. Overall worth the price. Would purchase again.
Burbank, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats always play on this post. I'm always finding little nail pieces by the base so I know it is doing a great job at filing their nails. Which keeps them from trying to file them on my other pieces of furniture.
Columbia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES this. She uses it all the time and she loves playing with the little toys as well. 10/10 recommend if you’re trying to find something to keep your cat from scarlet hung the furniture
Gales Ferry , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these. I have them all over the house to prevent her from scratching anything else. They’re on the smaller side, which is my only complaint because sometimes she knocks them over. The taller, more sturdy ones work better. But it’s good for the price.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I bought this for my cat to try to keep her from sharpening her claws on the side of the couch. Sadly, it isn't nearly sturdy enough. Whenever she'd try to use it she would end up pulling it down on top of her. I ended up tossing it. It might be a good choice for a much smaller cat or kitten.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty good scratching post for the price, but very easily tipped over and the feathers or plastic rods that hold them don’t hold up very well or stay on on the post. It is very good for smaller cats/kittens.
Gainesville
I bought this for my ragdoll several months ago and it’s still holding up fairly well. It was affordable and sturdy. I just wish it was a slightly better grade if material used.
Charleston, WV
I love this product and so did my cat! He played with it all hours of the day! He tore it up to where I had to purchase a new one after about two months but I expected that. This product is super affordable so it's easy to replace!
Norcross
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 5 cats love this scratcher! It is used constantly and has held up really nicely. I've had it for going on 2 years and it still has some good life in it.