Pets & AnimalsCatSmartykat
Sisal Column Scratch Post with Toy

SmartyKat Sisal Column Scratch Post with Toy

by Smartykat

SmartyKat???? Sisal Column?????? Scratch Post with Toy.
Because cats need to...
Complete Needs???? Scratch.
Sisal scratch post with Snap2it?????? toy.
One-stop scratch playground.
Snap-in feather toy adds to the fun.
Easy assembly.
Eco Advantages????.
Base and post cores made from recycled material.
Sisal is a renewable resource.
Natural, undyed feathers biodegrade in nature.
11.5 x 11.5 x 19.25 in (29 x 29 x 49 cm).

My cat is very playful but I'm always ending up scratched and bitten at the end of the day. I bought this post in hopes that she'd find it better than my arm and success...works like a charm! She spends hours there playing especially when I add the cat nip. Great sturdy product that is quite useful. Especially to drive her energy away from my arm and my furniture! It's a must buy if you have a cat...you'll appreciate it as much as they would! Plus they are at a great price range, I paid no more than $10 for mine. Great bargain 😃
Start your review of SmartyKat Sisal Column Scratch Post with Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Naomi L.
Big Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The ONLY thing my cat will use! 🤣 she loves this thing and we have one in 3 rooms so she always has something to do! We add some catnip to each of them as well!
Marissa A.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty good scratching post for the price, but very easily tipped over and the feathers or plastic rods that hold them don’t hold up very well or stay on on the post. It is very good for smaller cats/kittens.
Taylor M.
Cherry Creek
Have had this scratching post for a couple of years now, it is used mostly by 2 of our 3 cats. Long lasting, just starting to wear out. Overall worth the price. Would purchase again.
Amber C.
Burbank, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats always play on this post. I'm always finding little nail pieces by the base so I know it is doing a great job at filing their nails. Which keeps them from trying to file them on my other pieces of furniture.
Luka H.
Providence, RI
My boys enjoy this from time to time if we spray it down with catnip spray they like the spinning attachments I purchased separately to put on this
Hannah J.
Gainesville
I bought this for my ragdoll several months ago and it’s still holding up fairly well. It was affordable and sturdy. I just wish it was a slightly better grade if material used.
Andrea D.
Gales Ferry, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves these. I have them all over the house to prevent her from scratching anything else. They’re on the smaller side, which is my only complaint because sometimes she knocks them over. The taller, more sturdy ones work better. But it’s good for the price.
Katie K.
Manteca, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loved his new post but sad to say it only lasted a few weeks before the cord came undone.
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
I love this product and so did my cat! He played with it all hours of the day! He tore it up to where I had to purchase a new one after about two months but I expected that. This product is super affordable so it's easy to replace!
Amy  M.
Hatboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
She loved it so much we had to get a replacement she really does like it as long as it’s down on the ground.