SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Multi-Surface Scratcher with Snap2it Toy uploaded by Johnnielynn R.

BY SMARTYKAT #71 in Grilling Tools

SmartyKat® Scratch Scroll™ Multi-Surface Scratcher with Snap 2IT!™ Toy.
Because cats need to...
Complete Needs® scratch.
Carpet.
A mix of feel-good scratching surfaces and angles.
Does double-duty as a fun hangout.
Exchange snap-in feather toy for other Snap2it! Toys and accessories*.
*Sold separately.
Eco Advantages®.
Scratcher core made from recycled material.
Sisal is a renewable resource.
Natural, undyed feathers biodegrade in nature.
19 x 11 x 7 in (48 x 28 x 18 cm). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this scratcher, but they especially love the snap on feather toy. I personally love the fact that the toy snaps on and off, so I can put it back together after they play with it.
Johnnielynn R.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats are loving their Smartykat scratch scroll. He likes to just sit on it mostly. The only thing is I wish is was a bit tougher. My cat broke the dangly feathery bit within the first week we had it. But still I would still recommend trying this.
Rachel D.
My cats love this! They can nap on it, scratch it, or hide under it while they're playing! We've had the same one for years and it just barely has any real damage.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
My cats LOVE cat scratchers. They seriously go crazy over them. When I saw this in Wal-Mart I knew I had to get it for my cats and I'm glad I did because they love it!
Ruth W.
Pittston, PA
My cat loves this! Not only does he enjoy tearing up the scratchy board, but he also enjoys sleeping on it.
Denise F.
Ephrata, PA
It looks really nice, but my cats did not dig the shape - they prefer scratchers that are flat on the ground
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
My cat is a big time scratcher. So when I bought this toy my cat became obsessed. whatever they use for this toy got my cat addicted thank god he only scratches the toy.