SmartyKat Refillable Catnip Toy - .07 oz
SmartyKat Refillable Catnip Toy - .07 oz
Buy on Walmart
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This toy is just as enjoyable for me as it is my cat. He will chase this thing around the house for hours and not get tired of it at all! Its also great to be able to refill the catnip so my cat doesn't get bored of it. If you are a cat owner you should definitely grab one of these for your furry friend.
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
This is one of my kitty's favorite toys! She loves when I re-fill the toy with new/more catnip. She also loves cuddling with her mouse. I definitely would recommend this cat toy. It's a great deal! Product comes with extra tube of catnip, and the mouse has a velcro opening to put the catnip in. Love 🐱🐾💜
Taylor M.
This is my cat's favorite toys when we refill it. She'll play with it non stop and gets playful with other toys and the dog. Then it tires her out for nighttime so she isn't running around all night.
Molly A.
My cat loved this!! It is so soft and cute. Was always his favorite toy to throw around and nice that the catnip could go inside of it.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
My cats love these I had to buy several or they will fight for them I love playing with the cats and I like that it's not a messy toy
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I bought a refillable cat nip toy for my two cats. They absolutely love it and go crazy over it. It keeps them entertained for hours!
Haylee H.
My cats absolutely love their refillable catnip toy. Of course, they like it best when it's filled with fresh catnip.
JessieAnn W.
Vicksburg, MS
This product is great! my cats love playing with catnip and this lets them play without getting it everywhere.
Danni M.
My one cat has had this toy since she was a kitten, probably about 5 years ago. To this day, she still loves to play with it. It has held up well through out the years
Alexandra N.
I did not like that this toy only had a small pouch to refill the catnip. I would prefer something that closes all the way so the catnip doesn't go everywhere. I think I threw the toy away and I would not buy this again.
Holly F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone else's cat turn their nose up at this catnip? It seems to be very bland smelling compared to some brands of catnip.
jennifer m.
With the cat nip do you just rub it on the toy or something
Betty B.
Does the toy get destroyed quickly? I am afraid to buy it and the cat would destroy the toy before I can refill it multiple times, which would defeat its purpose!