BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat purrfectwave corrugated catnip scratcher. Cats will love the corrugated texture and variety of angles. It will help rescue your furniture from kitty claws. This package contains one 16x8x1 1/2 inch cat scratcher and catnip. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Stephanie M.
Jersey City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this scratch post. She never used the scratchers I got her before this one. I think she likes this one especially because it can also function as a perch. I put ours in the living room to keep her from scratching the furniture. I’ve been using this kind for a few years now, they last for a long tim and reasonably priced!
Danielle C.
Farmington
I don't recommend this cat scratcher. I got it when my cat was just a kitten, and she  only scratched it once, and that was probably with my help. She used it as a springboard to scratch my bed, and the catnip made a huge mess. When i tried to set the scratcher up in another location, she turned her nose up at my attempt. Not worth purchasing
G M.
Diamond Spgs, CA
A solid product at a reasonable price, but unfortunately my kitty has exactly zero interest in catnip, it doesn't attract or entice him whatsoever, it's like he has no idea it's there and so it was impossible to get him interested in this scratcher and he still  prefers the couch :|
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My at loves this. I bought for him when he kept scratching at the back of the couch! He uses it every day and it seems to have tamed his need to scratch on other pieces of furniture. It’s a great price for a great product!
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think I got mine from petsmart and it wasn’t too expensive. It keeps my cat from scratching furniture or anything else and she loves the catnip of course! It lasts for a while but you will eventually need to buy another considering cats claws are tiny razor blades.
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
I bought 3 of these at ROSS. My cat has them in different rooms of the house. I’ve noticed she created a game out of this, she rolls small balls under and then pounces the ball when it goes out the other side.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats, like most, enjoy scratching. It is actually exercise and is quite necessary for their health. But felines tend to be particular as to the type of surface they prefer when it comes to sharpening their claws. My cats werent crazy about the carpet covered scratching post i bought, preferring to claw at my actual carpeting instead. This os because some cats like vertical scratching and some favor horizontal. In order to preserve what was left of my bedroom carpet, I purchased this corrugated cardboard scratcher. It was a hit. They enjoyed clawing away at it, laying on it, chasing the feather toy as i dragged it across the S shaped curve. It held up well, for a good 3-4 months and i have big cats with huge paws. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
Janice S.
Augusta ga
All my cats loved this! I'm not sure the catnip had anything to do with it however,they continually enjoy scratching, clawing,making an overall mess with the cardboard it's made of. SO, for that alone I give it a thumbs up because it keeps them from destroying the furniture and house!
Kristen Melissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are just another scratching thingy that my cat seriously adores . She loves them so much that when I give her. New one she will just lay on it for a good while with the catnip and all before giving it a good scratch . She'll even roll around in the catnip before beginning her scratching session. Definitely one of her favorite things .
Jessi C.
Virginia Beach
My cats keep coming back to this scratcher! It's great since they leave my couch alone. It has catnip in it and comes with a little bag of it so they stay attracted to it. My cats even sleep on it! The only downside is the little flakes of cardboard they rip off often pepper my rug but it's a small price to pay- vacuuming the area takes half a second.