SmartyKat Organic Catnip

SmartyKat™ Organic Catnip.
Stimulation.
Cats love it safe, pure and potent.
Use with toys, beds, and scratchers.
Turn over for Eco Advantages®.
1 oz (28g).

i'm wanna one, My cat lovit this
Anyone know how long you can store this?
Do your cats respond well to this? Do you dust it around on their toys or put it into specific toys specially made to hold catnip? Does it make a giant mess?
Start your review of SmartyKat Organic Catnip!
Megan F.
Lyman, ME
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great quality.... kept in our fridge and it stayed fresh for as long as it lasted. My cats love it and meow for it when they hear the bag! Works best when you rub it between your palms before giving it to the cat to activate the scent more!
Chanda L.
Pelham, NH
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Chanda L.
Great organic catnip. Keeps my cat busy and happy! Plus it’s organic so I feel better about her playing with it as she sometimes put it in her mouth.
Cassandra T.
Clinton, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Cassandra T.
Drugs for cats! My cat loves the nip. He never actually eats it weirdly, but just always rolls around on it and spreads it through his fur. He really likes SmartyKat brand. We have tried other brands previously and he was never interested, SmartyKat seems to be all he will use. I only give him a couple pinches st a time, usually once a week if that so he doesn't get tolerant. He nuts out and attacks everything on it. It's great. Would recommend to recreational cat users everywhere SmartyKat Organic Catnip
Terri M.
Worcester, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Terri M.
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Terri M.
Purchased at: Target
The kittehs approve! They hear the bag open and come running. Only issue is they only want it straight up and not in a toy. They love their own little pile that they eat, and next thing you know....they turn into little gymnasts with murder mits!! Muppet on the pic overdid it. Needs to slow her roll! #niphangover SmartyKat Organic Catnip
Lakeena  A.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Lakeena  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a affordable brand of catnip that my kitty loves‼️ She’s so funny each and every time she gets a bit of this treat. She definitely reacts instantly and loves it. I only use a little so it last a very long time.
Anjolina Z.
Dinuba
My cats love it sometimes. (they get bored easily). It a good sized bag and its comes with a lot. Would buy again, but my cats are a little too old now. Lol
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 10
6,258 reviews
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Sandy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great brand and quality of catnip. My cats love it and they're very particular. It has a good texture and a resealable pouch.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts for this stuff.  I don't know who is more entertained by this stuff, the cats or the owners.  My cats will rub themselves all over where the catnip is put, and even sometime try to eat it.  Only downside is it can make a mess.
Mariane  B.
Cranford, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this she really gets calm after haven it and she is crazy about!!! The catnip is organic and health for the cat!!!
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
SmartyKat Organic Catnip uploaded by Krissi A.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat goes absolutley crazy for catnip! He prefers it straight out of the bag, no toys needed...lol. He loves this stuff! I sprinkle some on the floor & he loses it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...