BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat loco!motion cat electronic toy. Cats can't resist the erratic movements! It encourages healthy activity and provides hours of fun. This 9 1/2x7 1/4x2 1/2 inch package contains one base with a fishing pole with feather attached to the end. Three aa batteries are required (not included). Smartykat products are made principally from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Emily B.
Love this toy for my cats. I have two, one is pretty old; around 14 or so years. The other is our youngest a little over a year now. And they both love it, especially the little one she goes crazy with it. I spent $15 on this and personally I think it was a great investment because it’s so easy to set up and use. All you have to do is press a button and set the speed and let em at it. Its a great and easy way to have them burn off that energy. It also has a timer on it as well and runs up to 2 hours. So when everyone is gone during the day I like to turn it on before I leave so they can play with it throughout the day, at least for awhile.
sam M.
I dont like it. It's very noisy. My cats dont believe it's a mouse. And it goes in circles. The battery doesn't last too long either.