BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat® Loco! Motion™ Automated Activity Toy.
Exercise.
Playtime begins with a push of a button.
Cats love the fluttery prey-like motion.
Pre-set for up to two hours of fun.
Eco Advantages®.
Made with 50% recycled postconsumer plastic.
Natural undyed feathers biodegrade in nature. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
My cat is not very playful, but if you put this in front of her, she will play with it all day long. She is a mix of breeds, but i am sure all cats would love this automated cat toy. The pros is she loves it more than most cat toys, the cons are very limited and i haven't seen any so far. I would definitely repurchase if needed b
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I originally bought this on sale. Thought it would be great for my 2 cats since they usually love stuff like this. unfortunately they were scared to go anywhere near it. Makes a loud annoying sound and even on the slow setting still goes super fast. The only time they play with the ball is when its completely off.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
My cat loves her toys i have a lot of different ones she likes the sting fling i know and the wand ones i haven't tried ever giving her cat nip i might now that shes older but she defintly loves her fling toy
Maria F.
I Bought this one thought my cat will like it but she hates it, shes kinda scared of it, And this toy is really loud. didn't like it.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
Fun fun kitty toy! My boys love it. They chase it around the house all day. Keeps my older cat active which is a huge plus!
Bianka C.
This toy is amazing. downsized it that it stops working fast but they love the wuality.
Amanda O.
Mokena, IL
This is a fun toy that my kitties love! It's kind of loud but that's my only complaint.
Taylor S.
Love this toy for my cat this is the one thing that gets my cat up and moving around
Jackie Z.
Santa Monica
Smartycat has some of the best electronic Cat toys available. This one is simple yet fun and my very smart cat still loves this one even though he has had it since he was just one month old.
Heather W.
My cats just turned one this month, and this was one of the presents they got. (We have had it for a little over a week).They both love it, but I literally have to lock it away from my male cat. He would play with it all day if I let him. It has adjustable speeds, so you can make it more difficult. Although I thought when I put it together than they would break it the same day because of the plastic rod, it hasn't happened, and they (particularly my male kitty) will hold it place quite a bit while it is supposed be going round and round, but it hasn't broken yet. I also thought it was a bit expensive when I bought it, but it has been worth every penny, because they really do love it!