BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat® Loco! Motion™ Automated Activity Toy.
Exercise.
Playtime begins with a push of a button.
Cats love the fluttery prey-like motion.
Pre-set for up to two hours of fun.
Eco Advantages®.
Made with 50% recycled postconsumer plastic.
Natural undyed feathers biodegrade in nature. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jackie Z.
Santa Monica
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smartycat has some of the best electronic Cat toys available. This one is simple yet fun and my very smart cat still loves this one even though he has had it since he was just one month old.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats just turned one this month, and this was one of the presents they got. (We have had it for a little over a week).They both love it, but I literally have to lock it away from my male cat. He would play with it all day if I let him. It has adjustable speeds, so you can make it more difficult. Although I thought when I put it together than they would break it the same day because of the plastic rod, it hasn't happened, and they (particularly my male kitty) will hold it place quite a bit while it is supposed be going round and round, but it hasn't broken yet. I also thought it was a bit expensive when I bought it, but it has been worth every penny, because they really do love it!
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
My cat is not very playful, but if you put this in front of her, she will play with it all day long. She is a mix of breeds, but i am sure all cats would love this automated cat toy. The pros is she loves it more than most cat toys, the cons are very limited and i haven't seen any so far. I would definitely repurchase if needed b
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I originally bought this on sale. Thought it would be great for my 2 cats since they usually love stuff like this. unfortunately they were scared to go anywhere near it. Makes a loud annoying sound and even on the slow setting still goes super fast. The only time they play with the ball is when its completely off.
Megan L.
Worcester, MA
I purchased the Hot Pursuit toy my cats enjoyed running in circles chasing the feather However as another reviewer pointed out a it be great if was remote operated. I also when through a ton of batteries. I'd probably would not buy it again but I'd recommend it to another cat owner.
Amanda D.
Swartz Creek, MI
We have the Hot Pursuit toy... The cats love it. However It gets really irritating having to get up and restart it because your cat catches the feathers and then proceeds to sit on it. I like that the fail safe keeps the motor from burning out, but it would be nice to have it remote operated so I don't have to get up to reset it every 2 minutes.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
My cat loves her toys i have a lot of different ones she likes the sting fling i know and the wand ones i haven't tried ever giving her cat nip i might now that shes older but she defintly loves her fling toy
sabrina m.
Clarkesville, GA
My cat LOVED this he is no longer a lazy cat!!!!! I would recommend this to any cat owner whether they be young kittens or older cats I am sure all cats would love this toy
Eden L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats nemesis and obsession. He weara himself out to panting with it. I suggest rechargeable batteries. Totally kitty crack this toy!
Maria F.
I Bought this one thought my cat will like it but she hates it, shes kinda scared of it, And this toy is really loud. didn't like it.