BY SMARTYKAT #3 in Cat Toys

• Interactive laser light cat toy
• Boosts your cat’s activity level
• Second set of batteries included

Let your kitty go wild with the SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy. This engaging toy will provide hours of fun for your furry friend and encourage exercise at the same time with a chase-inspiring moving laser.

• SmartyKat Loco! Laser Cat Toy how long will this keep a cat occup...4 Answers
  • Did anybody else's laser run out of batteries fast? We played wit...2 Answers
  • Do cats really go for this?33 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "lol my cats go crazy as soon as they hear the keychain attached to the laser and immediately start looking around the room for the red dot. " in 6 reviews
  • "It is great exercise for the kitty they will chase it back in forth through the house, in circles, or wherever you point it. " in 5 reviews
  • "It is a great way for them to get some excercise and after we turn it off they are looking for the red dot for about 10 minutes around the room!" in 5 reviews
breanna z.
ONALASKA
i have three cats and they all love this. they are 1, 5  and 10 years old and come running when I bring it out. I think it us a must if you have cats because not only do they enjoy it they also react to it so well. I would defiantly buy it again and again because it makes them truly happy!
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
This toy is super cute in the shape of a mouse. My cat loves laser pointers but I find with her specifically once the light gets lighter she doesn't see it well, but with fresh batteries she plays for hours. This pointer definitely does it's job and is reasonably priced. I recommend it.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this for my cat and she absolutely loves it. She could follow the dot for endless hours ( if I had the patience). Super easy to find at a grocery or pet store in your area. Comes with a little button you press that  shoots a red beam out. Guarantee your cat will love it!
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
My cats love it I totally recommend on buying even my dogs love it also it's fun too play around with and it never gets old it totally met my expectations I would totally recommend too other cat owners of even dogs
Chelsie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this thing. I didn't really expect it to work as well as it does being like it was $2-$3. But it's lasted a long time also! My cats love chasing the little laser around. It keeps them entertained for quite some time too. They start bouncing off the walls chasing it. So much fun for them.
Colton S.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I didn’t think my cat was enjoying it just as much as I was, I wouldn’t be quite as amused. Hahaha. Lasers and cats are always a good combo. This one is fun & cutely packaged just for your best fur ball buddy. :) If you have a couple extra bucks to spend, it’s worth it.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Like at Salem loves chasing after the smartykat laser light she runs in circles at walls and door facings. It provides her with hours of entertainment and exercise while I can sit comfortably from my chair or couch. This product is super affordable the batteries last for a long time before you have to change them out again. The laser beam is bright and keeps my cats attention.
Jill D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my cat was a kitten this toy is the only reason I got any sleep! She was so wild at night I use to sit on the couch with the laser pointer before bed and Tucker her out. I highly recommend this to anyone with a kitten or a cat with a lot of energy!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I have 2 cats and let me tell you the love they have for this.  As soon as I pick up the laser the cats come running.  This is by far the best laser product due to its long lasting bright red light.  My cats will always have this as their favorite toy!  Great price too.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
My cats love this laser. We don’t use it often, because cats do not get any reward from catching so called red dot. What we do, though, when we use it, is give treats and pets when they catch the beam. Nonetheless, they love it.
Teresa G.
Could this work just as well with a dog?
Sara S.
Salem, OR
Do cats really go for this?
Huda a.
Where can I get it from?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this product make any sound?
Tara S.
Cookeville, TN
Does it come in other colors?