BY SMARTYKAT #3 in Cat Toys

• Interactive laser light cat toy
• Boosts your cat’s activity level
• Second set of batteries included

Let your kitty go wild with the SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy. This engaging toy will provide hours of fun for your furry friend and encourage exercise at the same time with a chase-inspiring moving laser.

• SmartyKat Loco! Laser Cat Toy how long will this keep a cat occup...4 Answers
  • Did anybody else's laser run out of batteries fast? We played wit...2 Answers
  • Do cats really go for this?33 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "lol my cats go crazy as soon as they hear the keychain attached to the laser and immediately start looking around the room for the red dot. " in 6 reviews
  • "It is great exercise for the kitty they will chase it back in forth through the house, in circles, or wherever you point it. " in 5 reviews
  • "It is a great way for them to get some excercise and after we turn it off they are looking for the red dot for about 10 minutes around the room!" in 5 reviews
Beth M.
I have repurchased two of these already. This is the best toy ever when you're too lazy to use another toy lol. I have three cats, and two out of the three love this. They go bonkers over it and it's the cutest thing. It's so cheap that I don't mind purchasing a new one to replace it when the battery goes dead. The two cats love this and whenever they hear the button click, they stop in their tracks trying to hear where it's coming from. I think you should get one of these to try for your cat. One of mine doesn't even notice the light, but if your cat does, then I will tell yah that he/she will love this. I can always count on this toy to get them to run around and burn some calories!
Carolina M.
River Forest, IL
I think I have more fun with this laser than my cat. I've had this product for almost a year now and it still works like new. Other lasers have stopped working after a couple uses but this has treated us well.
It's so much fun to watch my cat chase it like crazy and jump as high as he can. It's definitely a cat favorite!
Don't forget to have your video camera ready because it's quite hilarious.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
The cats love it. Sadie and the Doctor BOTH love to chase the red dot around the house, even up the walls. Great for cats young and old. Even the dogs and Betta fish chase it! It is a great way to get your cat some much needed exercise. The only con is the battery, I tend to like things that use normal ones, but those kind of laser pointers are harder to find.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This is the best for my cat! She loves this toy, she loves chasing the light and I can play with her with this for hours. The only thing though is that the cat needs to know that they have "caught" the light, or they will be looking around after you stop playing. What I do is put it in a favorite toy or something and they will play with that after the light.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
I had my cat since she was a baby and now shes about 1 and a half and shes kinda grew out of the toy faze but one of the toys she does continue to use and never get old of is this lazer pointer I wouldnt buy it again only because you can find one way cheaper at the dollar store and it would have the same affect
Rachel F.
Minneapolis
This things does exactly what it advertises: points a laser that will make your kitty go crazy. My husband and I got one for our two kittens and they still love it now that they're adult cats. Fun for all ages. And bonus: you wear your cat out and they'll take a nice long nap after playing with the loco laser.
Katyln R.
Hayesville, NC
I've had to buy a lot of laser toys for my kitty's!! I have 2 Tabby's and they love laser toys but never could find one thats battery would last! So I found smartykat loco laser cat toy and I've used it for 2 years now!!! I recommend this to every cat owner, pefect for the little kitty's in you're life!.
Courtney T.
Latham, NY
My kitten absolutely loves this. Anywhere he is in the house if he hears the click of the laser he comes runnng. Even our older cat who does not play much will play with this laser. This laser is bright is works well the only concern was it seem to die faster then some others. I would buy this again.
Hannah H.
I love this laser! It is around $3-5! Cats LOVE lasers! It keeps them busy for hours! I have had this laser for two years and it still works great! The shape of it is nice because it fits great in your hand and is comfortable! I would recommend this to all cat owners and I would totally buy it again!
Rebecca N.
Pet Lover Expert
Both of my cats LOVE this laser pointer! They come running at the clicking sound that the button made. The only issue I had with it was that the battery did not last very long, and I didn't use it excessively. The battery can be changed by taking out one small screw though, so it wasn't a big issue.
Teresa G.
Could this work just as well with a dog?
Sara S.
Salem, OR
Do cats really go for this?
Huda a.
Where can I get it from?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this product make any sound?
Tara S.
Cookeville, TN
Does it come in other colors?