Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesSmartykat
SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy

SmartyKat® Hot Pursuit™ Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy

by Smartykat

SmartyKat® Hot Pursuit™ Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SmartyKat® Hot Pursuit™ Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy!
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cat actually really loves this toy. I do have to set by while she’s playing with it, because it does get tangled; but I don’t mind at all because it’s pretty entertaining to watch. It’s worth the 11$ while on sale, but not full price.
Linden G.
SmartyKat® Hot Pursuit™ Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy uploaded by Linden G.
My cat loves this thing so much, if I didn't have this for when I'm working at home he'd be bugging me to play 24/7. My one gripe is that it makes this AWFUL clicking sound when it gets stuck, which is often, as my cat likes to drag it by the mouse part all around the house. If they could fix that part I would buy like 3 more.
Jessi D.
SmartyKat® Hot Pursuit™ Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy uploaded by Jessi D.
Purchased at: Target
The kitties loved this when they were younger. The small toy on the end doesn't stick out as far as you would think but they still chase it. Also the battery life is not great.
Arianna V.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I wanted to love this. One of my cats wants nothing to do with it and the other likes it okay for a couple minutes then walks away. The little "arm" is really short and the furry toy doesn't even peak out. I don't really understand the point of the lights that blink when the toy stops randomly. Definitely wouldn't recommend.
Marie T.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats love this! Even the 18 year old grandma kitty tries to play with this. It’s nice that it’s automatic and I don’t have to move it for them, since I can’t play with them 24/7. I wish the battery didn’t die so fast, I have to change so many times.

Looking for your answer?