SmartyKat HoodedHideaway Tent Bed - Floral Navy (11

SmartyKat HoodedHideaway Tent Bed - Floral Navy (11"x18"x18")

BY SMARTYKAT

Worldwise-smartykat hoodedhideaway tent. Cats crave privacy because it taps into their innate need to observe the world from a place they feel secure. In the wild cats crouch under leafy shrubs, hide in burrows or retreat to other naturally concealed spots. This package contains one 11x18x18 inch hooded hideaway tent bed. Imported. see more...

SmartyKat HoodedHideaway Tent Bed - Floral Navy (11
SmartyKat HoodedHideaway Tent Bed - Floral Navy (11"x18"x18")
Buy on Jet.com
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
miami
Its a great bed! My dog love it. I have a chihuahua mix. The only bad thing is that my dog bite the bed and take out the aluminium stick so the bed lost its purpose. My dog used it for like a year don't get me wrong it was super comfortable but at the end i had to replace it.
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Which cat doesn't like a cat bed? This is so cute and it doesn't take up any room at all and the cats go crazy for this
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I use the bed for my ferrets. They love to hide and sleep so its perfect for them. They love it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Union, NJ
VERY COMFY FOR THE ANIMALS.. it's a decent size, it did meet all of my expectations.