BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat® FuzzBugs™ Catnip Toys.
Because cats need...
Complete Needs™.
Stimulation.
Cute, colorful bugs with a catnip buzz.
Cats can't resist them.
Contains organic catnip.
Turn over for Eco Advantages®. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I bought this for my baby and at first she didn't care for it but one day I caught her with it in her mouth walking around with it then she dropped it and started playing with it so I would say it a must have especially to have one lying around when They are in a playful mood...
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I've purchased these before for my cat and he likes to lay on his side and just claw at them. Cute little toys, inexpensive and can be found in any pet or market store. Cat owners should have at least one pack for your little fur baby young or older.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
My cat has so much fun with this! It's long lasting and the texture of it drives my cat crazy. It's one of their favorite toys and I'm considering buying a couple of extras to keep on hand. Absolutely great product
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
I bought my cat one of these. At first he just looked at it. But once he sniffed it and he began playing with it, he loves it. Good price too.
Heather D.
My cats were not thrilled with these. I'm not sure why. They played with them one time and then never again
Becky S.
My cat loves this. Carry some them around and is constantly playing with them.
Rose L.
The best catnip toys for fur babies. They love the smell and material of these and sometimes I like getting toys without feathers so I don't have to clean them up.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My cats love these things. They do not break and last a long time. They are cheap too. My cats love them so much they play so hard they lose them under the couch.
ashley c.
Stow, OH
All three of my cats love these FuzzBugs! It keeps them occupied for long periods of time, and they are very durable with how rough my cats are with them.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
We purchased these for my cat Navi she loved playing with them. They were durable and kept her running for a good time. Great product for your cat or kitten