BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat® FuzzBugs™ Catnip Toys.
Because cats need...
Complete Needs™.
Stimulation.
Cute, colorful bugs with a catnip buzz.
Cats can't resist them.
Contains organic catnip.
Turn over for Eco Advantages®. see more...

Amy M.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I bought this for my baby and at first she didn't care for it but one day I caught her with it in her mouth walking around with it then she dropped it and started playing with it so I would say it a must have especially to have one lying around when They are in a playful mood...
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I've purchased these before for my cat and he likes to lay on his side and just claw at them. Cute little toys, inexpensive and can be found in any pet or market store. Cat owners should have at least one pack for your little fur baby young or older.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
My cat has so much fun with this! It's long lasting and the texture of it drives my cat crazy. It's one of their favorite toys and I'm considering buying a couple of extras to keep on hand. Absolutely great product
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
I bought my cat one of these. At first he just looked at it. But once he sniffed it and he began playing with it, he loves it. Good price too.
Heather D.
Heather D.
My cats were not thrilled with these. I'm not sure why. They played with them one time and then never again
Becky S.
Becky S.
My cat loves this. Carry some them around and is constantly playing with them.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Pet Lover Expert
The best catnip toys for fur babies. They love the smell and material of these and sometimes I like getting toys without feathers so I don't have to clean them up.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
London, OH
I tried to get something like this for my cat, but he's never interested in it. He rather play with a balled up piece of paper than any toy we give him.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert
SmartyKat FuzzBugs are a great pastime for my cat! He loves them! The catnip makes him go crazy for them!
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
I have a big, fat 9 year old cat who likes to think he's still a kitten. I always enjoy giving him this toy because it really does help him to exercise.