BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat-friskyflyer feather interactive wand toy. Flies like a bird! Cats love interacting with their favorite people. Wands and dangling toys with feathers or crinkle sounds enhance the bond between you and your cat! This package contains one feather wand toy that expands to over eighteen inches long. Imported. see more...

Logan C.
Pittsburgh
This is my little cats FAVORITE feather wand. He will usually play with whatever one we buy him, but carries this one around the house in his mouth so he can drop it at your feet to get you to play with him.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this but only if you move it really fast so it sounds like a bird flapping its wings...love that the head just unscrews and can be replaced (or repared)
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our kitten absolutely loved playing with this when she was little! We had chicken and we used to bring her some feathers and tie them onto pieces of string so she could play. Once she destroyed those, we just decided to her this toy and she went bonkers over it. Now as an adult cat, she doesn't seem like it much but every once in a while, she'll take a liking to it. :) Great toy!
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
My cat is a wild child and needs to get some energy out through the day. This is hands down her favorite toy. She'll even play with it by herself and drag it around the house. Great for the cost, too!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat absolutely loves this toy. He's had it since he was a kitten (he's 3 now) and it's definitely his favorite toy. We even hear him drag it into our bedroom in the middle of the night.
Kristina S.
My cat loved this! She loves the feathers but when they break off they get stuck in her throat. The only downside is you have to interact and play with them. IN other words, they can't really play by themselves.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all the toys I have purchased for my cats this one seems to have stolen the show. My cats love chasing this feather around. I take time everyday to play with them just to keep them active. Great toy..
Irina L.
Smyrna, DE
Both of my cats love these things! They love playing with the feathers and I usually tie it somewhere so that that can still play with it when I'm not holding it.
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
My cats don't like a lot of toys but they love this one! Its awesome to watch them play, instead of look at a toy like "really mom, this again?"
Sammi J.
My cat goes nuts for this. He will play with it for a good 45 minutes and helps to wind him down at night after a good play.