BY SMARTYKAT #67 in Cat Toys

Smartykat flutternest electronic bird sound toy. The soft canary bursts into happy song once it is touched. Cats will also love the real feathers. This package 5x7 1/2 inch contains one bird sound toy. Non replaceable battery included. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
mary C.
Realmente soy muy sincera a mi gato le gusta mucho Me encanto el producto excelente producto y es de muy buena calidad
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This thing drives me insane, but my cat loves it. I mean really she loves it. She carries it around in her mouth. She throws it all over the house for about an hour until you takes a nap and does it all over again. I have to hide it in the pantry at night. So far she has killed three of them but they are totally worth it.
Melissa M.
If you have cats who like to play with toys at night make sure to put this where they cannot get it. My cats absolutely love it, but will play with it in the middle of the night and make enough noise to wake me up. My (large) dog loves it too. He picks it up gently and shakes it around so he can hear the chirps and taunt the cats
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
My cat LOVE'S this. She ripped the feathers off within the first two weeks hha. The chirp doesn't work anymore. But she doesn't play with it any less:)
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Great toy it just makes a lot of noise. It's very durable and hasn't fell apart yet. Sounds very real and kicks your cat's instinct mode in quickly. The chirping is about medium volume.
Ruthann S.
Bedford, TX
My cat loves this toy! She chases it all around the house. I think she really thinks it is a bird because it sounds so real. A little pricey.
Crissy W.
This little gadget will keep your at entertained for hours. It's entertaining to watch.
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
Only 4 stars because the cats love it. Unfortunately for me, they tend to love it the most in the middle of the night when I am trying to sleep!
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
Must say that this product is absolutely amazing. My cat loves it so much she finds her own ways to entertain herself
Milly M.