BY SMARTYKAT #67 in Cat Toys

Smartykat flutternest electronic bird sound toy. The soft canary bursts into happy song once it is touched. Cats will also love the real feathers. This package 5x7 1/2 inch contains one bird sound toy. Non replaceable battery included. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This thing drives me insane, but my cat loves it. I mean really she loves it. She carries it around in her mouth. She throws it all over the house for about an hour until you takes a nap and does it all over again. I have to hide it in the pantry at night. So far she has killed three of them but they are totally worth it.
Melissa M.
If you have cats who like to play with toys at night make sure to put this where they cannot get it. My cats absolutely love it, but will play with it in the middle of the night and make enough noise to wake me up. My (large) dog loves it too. He picks it up gently and shakes it around so he can hear the chirps and taunt the cats
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
My cat LOVE'S this. She ripped the feathers off within the first two weeks hha. The chirp doesn't work anymore. But she doesn't play with it any less:)
Crissy W.
This little gadget will keep your at entertained for hours. It's entertaining to watch.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
Must say that this product is absolutely amazing. My cat loves it so much she finds her own ways to entertain herself
Karen S.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats went crazy over this toy! It chirps like a bird when it comes in contact with anything like a paw or the floor or a wall. It is furry like a real animal and my cats go after this like crazy!
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
My cat goes crazy for these smartyKat toys that make noise, she is an indoor cat so I like to find toys that keep her interest. Sometimes I'm in the other room and I can hear her playing with this toy. I would definitely say you and your cat should give it a try.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
My cat Garth is obsessed with anything that chirps. These are the greatest toys he's ever seen. He hides his bird, and if we take it out from where ever it is (no idea right now) he'll hide it again. He sleeps with his other chip toys, and his mouse of the same brand doesn't chirp any more but its his favorite to take around the house and bat around because the sizes and weights are perfect for super large cats.
Jasmine  .
Sartell, MN
My cat loves it!! she freaks out every time she plays with it. running from one end of the house to the other with it in her mouth only thing is its slightly annoying after a while
Milly M.