BY SMARTYKAT #67 in Cat Toys

Smartykat flutternest electronic bird sound toy. The soft canary bursts into happy song once it is touched. Cats will also love the real feathers. This package 5x7 1/2 inch contains one bird sound toy. Non replaceable battery included. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa M.
If you have cats who like to play with toys at night make sure to put this where they cannot get it. My cats absolutely love it, but will play with it in the middle of the night and make enough noise to wake me up. My (large) dog loves it too. He picks it up gently and shakes it around so he can hear the chirps and taunt the cats
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Great toy it just makes a lot of noise. It's very durable and hasn't fell apart yet. Sounds very real and kicks your cat's instinct mode in quickly. The chirping is about medium volume.
Megan O.
Philadelphia, PA
DRIVES MY CAT TOTALLY INSANE, YET KEEPS HER INTEREST. ONCE SHE HEARS THE CHIRP, IT IS ON! CONSTANTLY RUNNNING AROUND WITH THE BIRD IN HER MOUTH OR AT HER PAWS
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
My cat LOVE'S this. She ripped the feathers off within the first two weeks hha. The chirp doesn't work anymore. But she doesn't play with it any less:)
Ruthann S.
Bedford, TX
My cat loves this toy! She chases it all around the house. I think she really thinks it is a bird because it sounds so real. A little pricey.
Crissy W.
This little gadget will keep your at entertained for hours. It's entertaining to watch.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
My cat Garth is obsessed with anything that chirps. These are the greatest toys he's ever seen. He hides his bird, and if we take it out from where ever it is (no idea right now) he'll hide it again. He sleeps with his other chip toys, and his mouse of the same brand doesn't chirp any more but its his favorite to take around the house and bat around because the sizes and weights are perfect for super large cats.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
My cat goes crazy for these smartyKat toys that make noise, she is an indoor cat so I like to find toys that keep her interest. Sometimes I'm in the other room and I can hear her playing with this toy. I would definitely say you and your cat should give it a try.
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Got this for my kitty for Christmas and she doesn't like it whatsoever. The bird noise scares her and it doesn't work half the time. The stick itself is kinda boring and the attachments have already fallen off.
Karen S.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats went crazy over this toy! It chirps like a bird when it comes in contact with anything like a paw or the floor or a wall. It is furry like a real animal and my cats go after this like crazy!
Milly M.