BY SMARTYKAT #67 in Cat Toys

Smartykat flutternest electronic bird sound toy. The soft canary bursts into happy song once it is touched. Cats will also love the real feathers. This package 5x7 1/2 inch contains one bird sound toy. Non replaceable battery included. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My cat and my moms car both have one of these and they love it! They go crazy over it!
Stephanie Y.
San Francisco, CA
My cat didn't like this toy as much as his other toys, but I still thought it was a cute buy!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have this cat toy for a very long time and my cats still play with it, great toy, durable
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
My cat loved the feathers and when crazy throwing it around the room. Losses one star because it didn't live up to her destructive nature.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This thing drives me insane, but my cat loves it. I mean really she loves it. She carries it around in her mouth. She throws it all over the house for about an hour until you takes a nap and does it all over again. I have to hide it in the pantry at night. So far she has killed three of them but they are totally worth it.
mary C.
Realmente soy muy sincera a mi gato le gusta mucho Me encanto el producto excelente producto y es de muy buena calidad
Milly M.