BY SMARTYKAT #69 in Cat Toys

Smartykat flutternest electronic bird sound toy. The soft canary bursts into happy song once it is touched. Cats will also love the real feathers. This package 5x7 1/2 inch contains one bird sound toy. Non replaceable battery included. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Joann S.
Rosharon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The electronic cat toys are great. Our cats chase this and throw it up in the air. The kitten chases it and bats at it. They all catch it roll over on there backs and kick it with there back legs as the bite it and hold on with there front legs. They love it! It’s So fun to watch them.
Abigail C.
New Bern, NC
My tabby calico cat loves toys like this one. She loves the sound they make, it drives her crazy. The toy lasted a while for being priced reasonably. It work just like any cat toy but the sound makes it really entertaining for the Fur baby!
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
My cat Garth is obsessed with anything that chirps. These are the greatest toys he's ever seen. He hides his bird, and if we take it out from where ever it is (no idea right now) he'll hide it again. He sleeps with his other chip toys, and his mouse of the same brand doesn't chirp any more but its his favorite to take around the house and bat around because the sizes and weights are perfect for super large cats.
Melissa M.
If you have cats who like to play with toys at night make sure to put this where they cannot get it. My cats absolutely love it, but will play with it in the middle of the night and make enough noise to wake me up. My (large) dog loves it too. He picks it up gently and shakes it around so he can hear the chirps and taunt the cats
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This thing drives me insane, but my cat loves it. I mean really she loves it. She carries it around in her mouth. She throws it all over the house for about an hour until you takes a nap and does it all over again. I have to hide it in the pantry at night. So far she has killed three of them but they are totally worth it.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
My cat goes crazy for these smartyKat toys that make noise, she is an indoor cat so I like to find toys that keep her interest. Sometimes I'm in the other room and I can hear her playing with this toy. I would definitely say you and your cat should give it a try.
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Got this for my kitty for Christmas and she doesn't like it whatsoever. The bird noise scares her and it doesn't work half the time. The stick itself is kinda boring and the attachments have already fallen off.
Karen S.
Fort Worth, TX
My cats went crazy over this toy! It chirps like a bird when it comes in contact with anything like a paw or the floor or a wall. It is furry like a real animal and my cats go after this like crazy!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Great toy it just makes a lot of noise. It's very durable and hasn't fell apart yet. Sounds very real and kicks your cat's instinct mode in quickly. The chirping is about medium volume.
Sarah C.
McChord AFB, WA
I just bought one of these for my 2 year old, and he absolutely LOVES it! He plays with it all the time and likes to pick it up in his mouth and carry through the house. He looks so cute playing with it, and it keeps him entertained.
Milly M.