BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat flutterballs feathery ball toys. The soft plush balls are fun to use alone or with the snap in feathers. This package contains two 2 1/4 inch feather ball toys. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

freya l.
ohio
This product was a little flimsy but it's okay because my cat loved it I definitely will buy more when these ones we're out
🍣A🕷N🌮D🎃R🔮E👄A👻 C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is in love with these toys. The more feathers the happier my cat is. Diva cat of mine loves to lick it to death.
Katie S.
My cat absolutely love anything that flutters especially feathers on toys. Add some catnip and she's bonkers
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these. They make a little rattling noise when you play with them and my cat loves the feathers!!
Morgan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A favorite in my multi cat household. Brings out the natural hunting skills they have and is entertaining!
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
This is such a great toy for kittens and cats! My cat loves them and I love to watch him play with them.
Nataliya M.
Scotch Plains, NJ
He loves these! Sometimes the dog wants to play with them too. It’s a win win. Definitely buying more
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Wonderful toy! adopted to cats last summer and the boys love them! very cute we enjoy them!!!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
These are absolutely adorable.........and my cats absolutely love to play with them. So cute!!!
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
Cute. Works well. My cat enjoys them. Wish they were a little tougher, and not some feminine