BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat flutterballs feathery ball toys. The soft plush balls are fun to use alone or with the snap in feathers. This package contains two 2 1/4 inch feather ball toys. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Both of our cats love these, especially the one who enjoys feather toys. Our youngest cat enjoys chasing these and pouncing on them. Our older cat enjoys tossing them and then grooming the feathers. We can’t leave the youngest cat alone with them otherwise he’ll pluck the feathers out. They keep our cats entertained and that’s all we ask.
Vitoria S.
Miramar, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat plays with these all the time he loves loves loves them! They keep him so entertained and he’s a super playful kitty. These are just great quality and make me and Leo happy!
kate S.
My cat really loves these. The shape, feathers, and crinkle make this a hit. We like to stick it in some catnip for a really fun time. What I like about this brand is that it is so easy to find. Super fun.
Stacie M.
Dallas
My cats love these! They play with them for hours. They like their catnip in them and they love the ones with feathers and bells. I always buy these when I find them on clearance.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
My resident cat is very angry with me because there is a new kitten in the house, but these keep her relaxed and happy. Only problem is she has already removed most of the feathers 12 hours later.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
My cat absolutely loves this toy. From chewing on the feathers to knocking it around she is in love. My cat is so picky with everything and this toy is a godsend.
meghan t.
Martinsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat really loves these, but the feathers tend to fall out and get everywhere. so if you’re as much of a clean freak as me, i don’t suggest these.
Josh D.
Stephenville, TX
These were a welcome gift for our cat. She loves things with feathers. Only problem is that she has already de-feathered the toy, in less than a day.
brandy h.
Northampton, PA
This is a great toy y cat absolutely love this toy keeps her occupied for hours and so far haven't seen pieces falling apartdo that's good news
Tabitha S.
Great cat toy! My cat is no kitten but she loves playing with this toy! It's very well made and keeps my kitty amused for hours!