BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat flutterballs feathery ball toys. The soft plush balls are fun to use alone or with the snap in feathers. This package contains two 2 1/4 inch feather ball toys. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is very fond of the SmartyKat FeatherBalls Cat Toy. Although she has many toys to choose from, this is clearly one of her favorites. She does, however, tend to be really tough on the toy. Firstly, she chews all of the feathers off. Next, she bats it and “rabbit kicks” it whenever she sees it. Lastly, when she is ready to go upstairs, she will often times carry it with her, all the while making a very interesting set of sounds. Once at the top of the stairs, she often hurls it back down to the bottom and then runs down the stairs, only to repeat the process.
However, despite all of the abuse she dishes out, the toy is remarkably resilient. She has several that have lasted over two years; albeit demonstrating a high degree of wear. I think this toy piques her predator instincts and so my little tiger can’t resist it! I highly recommend it to get those lazy cats off the couch and into play.
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great inexpensive fun toy for your cat! My cats love to carry it around the house and especially the feathers! My dog even will grab it and try to play with it as well. I will continue to buy a few packs a year.
Cassandra B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They're cat toys and my cats are cats so not much I can say about this. Lol. They love the feathers and soft cushiony fabric. My cat Slinky carries them around in her mouth like little kittens and then bats them around like they were mice. So gentle with her toys. Can't lose purchasing kitty toys with feathers.
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great idea for a toy, fun to throw, but kitty isn’t very interested. The construction seems to be sturdy and feathers don’t seem like they will fall out. Decent value, just wish they appealed more to my cat.
Heather M.
My cat loves these. Toys keep him happy and healthy. He’s a 4 year old indoor tabby and I always try to find new ways to stimulate his mind and get him playing. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Kyra C.
These were just okay. My cat received them as a gift. She does like the feathers. But if you don’t have wood floors the carpet can keep the toy from moving or rolling very easily. I wouldn’t recommend.
Shannon D.
Lutz, FL
This is cute and it kinda hilarious watching a cat fly around like crazy trying to catch it. I don't own cats I have a turtle so I get toys for my friends cats because it's so funny watching them play.
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats all time favorite toy ! I have to hide it in a drawer at night to stop her from going crazy with it ! She does make a mess with the feather, but she loves it so it’s worth it !
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats goes crazy for these toys! Anything with feathers and catnip my cats approves. They fling them across the rooms and roll over with them, can’t help but laugh.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love those little toys they have little balls in them or like a bell in it so when they're playing with it they're very just on it and it looks in his brown is like a vivid color and a little crazy colors but I love them and I usually have to buy own like every 3 days or so because if they will get them an tear them up