SmartyKat FeatherSwirl Interactive Wand uploaded by Angie W.

BY SMARTYKAT #11 in Cat Toys

WORLDWISE-SmartyKat: FeatherSwirl Interactive Wand. Cats will love the fluttery feathers and sounds the cornhusks make in this toy! It will trigger your cats wildest natural instincts. This package contains one 18 inch long pole with feather attachment. SmartyKat products are principally made from recycled; reclaimed; renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

• This looks like a lot of fun. My cats go nuts with a string. But ...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to strengthen the pole? My cat always bends them.1 Answers
  • How strong is the pole? Any of the toys I've bought for my cat, w...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I have purchased a SmartyCat feather wand, my cat loves to play with it! She loves the feathers, but she often chews all the feathers off! I end up throwing the wands away after awhile because there is nothing but nubs left. I would buy again though because she likes them so much. Next time I will get one that has replaceable feathers.
Sarah H.
My cats love these because when flitting through the wind, the feathers look like a bird flying. The more movement the better. My cat will get air trying to catch this overhead while my lazier cat only tried if I drag across his feet. I have to put away after every use though to make sure the cat doesn't pull it apart.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
This toy had a noise box/laser light in it, and my cat was PETRIFIED when I first brought it home. She wouldn't go near her food bowl for a couple of hours, because this toy was in the same room and causing a problem. I took the noise box out, and now she will play with it.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Great entertainment for my two cats. This toy gets down to there primal instincts and they love it. It met my expectations for the most part my cats will eat the feather if we don't put it up where they cant get to it. We have long haired american cats both rescues.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Totally my cats favorites! I have 2 and they will fight over who can catch it first. Hours of entertainment. and very sturdy, many similar toys fall apart fast but not this one it stands up my crazy kitties! I will keep using this one and buy the same if i need!
Kim F.
Malgus loves any toy with feathers. The wands are awesome because we can engage him in active play for quite a while before he gets bored. He will often play with the feather end by himself. I love how affordable they are since Malgus has destructive tendencies.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
The kitty loves the Smarty Kat Swirl Wand. She goes bonkers for it. If its lying on the ground she will GI play with it all by herself. The inky thing I don't like is the feather part broke off fairly easy. I rigged it up to keep it together. So far so good.
Lindsay M.
Bought this for my cousins little guy. He only has one eye :( it's hard for him to see things that are behind him or to the side of him. This toy provided Oliver with literal hours of fun. It's long and has a little bell so if he can't see it he can hear it.
Deborah S.
Jacksonville, FL
My cats LOVE the SmartyKat FeatherSwirl Interactive Wand. It is their favorite toy to play with and they often drag it from their basket of toys. It exceeds my expectations and offers them lots of entertainment and fun. I woud highly recommend it to others,
Imaan R.
Morton Grove, IL
My cat loves to chase this thing all over. But it isn't very well made, as they break in a day or two. There are cheaper, generic versions of this available at the dollar store so I just get those now, since they are going to break in a few days anyway.
Stacy F.
Spring, TX
Do the feathers fall off of this one easily? I have a cat that is very skilled at removing them.
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
This looks like a lot of fun. My cats go nuts with a string. But they always tear the feathers.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Is there a way to strengthen the pole? My cat always bends them.
Aurora P.
San Marcos, TX
How strong is the pole? Any of the toys I've bought for my cat, with a long slender pole like this, tend to snap in half after a couple days.
Andrea L.
Yumbo valle del cauca
Aun sirve para mi gato viejo?