SmartyKat FeatherSwirl Interactive Wand uploaded by Angie W.

BY SMARTYKAT #6 in Cat Toys

WORLDWISE-SmartyKat: FeatherSwirl Interactive Wand. Cats will love the fluttery feathers and sounds the cornhusks make in this toy! It will trigger your cats wildest natural instincts. This package contains one 18 inch long pole with feather attachment. SmartyKat products are principally made from recycled; reclaimed; renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

• This looks like a lot of fun. My cats go nuts with a string. But ...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to strengthen the pole? My cat always bends them.1 Answers
  • How strong is the pole? Any of the toys I've bought for my cat, w...1 Answers
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Our kitties love toys that allow us to interact with them! These are awesome for us because it gives us the reach to play with them while staying away from their swiping claws! Fun, but the material the string was made out of kept slipping out of its knot. We kept having to tie the string back onto the plastic stick part until eventually I gave up and tossed it.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
My three kitties love bouncing around and playing with the feathers and frill dangling from the wand on the smartykat toys. The more strings the ones has for them to play with and tug on the happier they are. I like that this product provides them hours of entertainment while I'm busy around the house or out and about I know they're not sitting at home bored. I highly recommend this brand toy it's super affordable, cute and durable.
katie E.
Fort Pierce, FL
This type of cat toy is the best in my opinion. Your spending time with Your cat so your bonding. Plus they enjoy chasing things and what's better than getting a good laugh out of playing with your animals
Mariah D.
Sulphur, LA
My cats absolutely love these things. They will even entertain themselves with it when I’m not up to playing. It grabs their attention immediately and it lasts a long time for good wear and tear. I would suggest this could be a good toy to have in the house of kitties 🐱.
Jenna C.
Anahiem
I actually remember when we got this because I came inside the house and my cat was there and I just stick it up and she just starts jumping for it and it was so cute. I think the only bad thing about this is when it it’s being overused the feather starts to come off but overall a good product for cats.
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
My cat loves these toys. They are relatively cheap and last through a lot of play time. Eventually the stick breaks but we still play with it. The ones with interchangeable ends is really great too but my cat loves feathers. 100% recommend this product.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
My cats go nuts over wand toys, especially if there are feathers. One is required to take play breaks because he gets so excited and plays so hard that he'll start wheezing if we don't make him rest a bit. They love it when we float them through the air like birds, or drag them on the ground like a sneaky mouse. Once the kitties have successfully captured the toy, I give them a little treat so they associate a "hunt" with a reward. (My kitties were barn cats, so just continuing what their mama cat was teaching them.)
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
My cat loves this feather it’s one of her favorite toys well worth the price only issue I have with it is I have to keep reattaching to the stick I have a bengal cat so she is definitely a little wild sure that has something to do with it lol
Brandy F.
These kitty toys are always fun. My kitty could be sleep or testing and hear me pick up this you and her immediately attacks it! He bites it and flip s around. There prices is nice also considering my kitty bites and ropes off the feathers so I buy them every few months!
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
This is a great affordable cat toy! My cat loves this. I twirl it around and once I have her attention I slowly move the end of the wand, where the toy and feather part is, around something out of her view so she will chase it. It's the cutest thing and it is a great way to interact and play with her or any cat. It's a good bonding toy. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very affordable cute cat toy!
Stacy F.
Spring, TX
Do the feathers fall off of this one easily? I have a cat that is very skilled at removing them.
Aurora P.
San Marcos, TX
How strong is the pole? Any of the toys I've bought for my cat, with a long slender pole like this, tend to snap in half after a couple days.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Is there a way to strengthen the pole? My cat always bends them.
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
This looks like a lot of fun. My cats go nuts with a string. But they always tear the feathers.
Andrea L.
Yumbo valle del cauca
Aun sirve para mi gato viejo?