SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel Toy uploaded by Brittany C.SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel Toy uploaded by Peyton S.SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel Toy uploaded by Amanda G.

BY SMARTYKAT #5 in Cat Toys

SmartyKat® Crackle Chute™ Collapsible Tunnel Toy.
Because cats need...
Complete Needs®.
Independence.
Curiously crackles underfoot.
Cats can't resist crawling inside mysterious interior.
Pops up in an instant for portable fun.
9.5 in x 35 in (24 cm x 88 cm).

• Does anyone else have cats that hate the crinkle bags? 3 Answers
  • I'm thinking about getting one of these and a cat tree for my cat...1 Answers
  • Would a Maine coon (>20lb) fit through this?1 Answers
Haleigh N.
Nashville
I almost regret buying this because my cat loves it so much. I got the cube that attaches to this, and she prefers to hide from me in the tunnel and cube than lay in her beds or hang out with me. She also likes to do sneak attacks from it where she tries to trip you or play attacks my other cat. Whenever I take it away, she cries until I bring it back. It's like the ultimate box
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
My cat loves this toy, she can literally play with it for hours without getting bored. Especially if you place another toy or use a laser pointer inside of the tunnel. She loves to run around the house and climb but I would definitely recommend this to cat owners everywhere :)
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
My cats absolutely love playing with this tunnel! They are constantly running through it and playing in it. My only complaint is that it did too soon after I got it. I do have a Bengal so he is very hyper and rough and tough. Overall I love it I just wish it was more durable
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My two cats ADORED this as babies! They loved the crinkle sounds and would sprint through it all day long as they played. Now that they're older and a bit bigger, they still love the crinkle sounds and like to sit inside it, but they don't race through it as often. I love that it can be a stand-alone toy or you can connect it to other cubes and tunnels. My kitties have chewed the strings off (do watch out for that), so we can't connect ours anymore. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with a young cat.
Summer C.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats are obsessed with this tunnel. All day they run in and out of it and fight inside or put their toys inside. I had no idea they would enjoy this so much. It was a very good price and it pops out and can be placed anywhere, very convenient.
Brandy F.
My kitty 🐱 loves his crinkle tube! He runs in and out of it, flipping...He loves it! This brand is fairly reasonably priced for the quality of everything OK have ever bought in the past. If anything happened to his crinkle tube I would def have to buy again
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This is a fun toy for our cats. They love to play in it and nap in it. They chase each other in the tunnel or one will sit outside while the other teases. They get many hours of enjoyment from this product every week!
Leah B.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great item to help any inside cat stay stimulated and keep their natural sense of curiosity! She loves to lay inside and pretend to hunt! It’s a great value for the price and easy to store when not in use!
Racheal H.
Pet Lover Expert
Our kitty loves this! She likes to shoot through it and pounce stuff. She also likes the mesh window to peek out of. She sleeps in it a lot and curls up. It was a great investment. Everyone should get one!
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Okay the only reason I’m giving 4 instead of 5 stars is because the crinkle noise does get on my nerves after sometime, but that’s only because the 4 cats and 1 dog love playing with it anytime I pull the tunnel out.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a good product and is it worth the money ?
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl , PA
Does your cats like this? I'm thinking about getting my playful Safari one
Marisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can I buy one of these and does anyone's cat actually enjoy this?
jean n.
Davenport, FL
Is this a good quality product , or will my cat scratch threw it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this toy tunnel worth buying?