BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat certified organic catnip. Gives a burst of energetic fun for cats. It is 100% organic, safe, pure and potent. This package contains 1 oz of catnip. Smartykat products are principally made from recycled, reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials. Imported. see more...

VCAS710 R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat Kaos goes crazy for this cat nip over any other brand we have bought. This is his brand! Love the price point, great detail on the package & nice size. As long as my furrbaby is happy with this brand I will continue to buy. We marinate his toys he had forgotten about in a baggie or jar and he loooves them.
🐈Kaos +Parent APPROVED ✔🍃
Syd S.
I saw this brand catnip at a Walmart, and decided to give it a try. My cats are pretty picky with their catnip, but when I gave them this, they went crazy for it (my carpet though, did not really have fun vacuuming and picking out catnip stems that were sharp...) Would recommend. Decent grade catnip.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this catnip, they become very active. They rub themselves in it and eat it. It is safe for them to ingest. The best part is the clean up is easily done with a vacuum!
Miranda V.
Victorville, CA
I've tried this with both my cats and it just doesn't work. It said they're supposed to become more active, etc and they just run the other way.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
Our cat goes NUTS for catnip! This might be one of her favorite kinds. Just sprinkle a little bit and they will have a blast.
Courtney N.
My cats love catnip. They always get playful and love to play with their toys. I love this brand because its a good price
freya l.
ohio
Definitely got my cat going wild I put this in some of her toys and my cat loves it I definitely recommend this
Danielle L.
Utica , NY
My cat is obsessed with this cat nip he loves it and gets a little crazy with it!
Vicki Y.
Bethlehem, PA
My cat seems to like this cat nip, not much different from the other brands though