SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Toy uploaded by rose F.SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Toy uploaded by Sara E.

SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Toy

Smartykat catnip kiss toy see more...

SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Toy
  • "I thought my cats would go crazy for this toy, but the only thing they like about it is how fast it rolls away when they hit it." in 6 reviews
  • "My cat goes crazy over this stuff once he gets a wiff of this he runs around for a hour and gets very hyper" in 6 reviews
Sarah S.
My cat loves this ball. He goes crazy for it, rolls around on it and carries it around. I like that it is high in quality and feel good about the price and providing a fun treat for my cat.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
My cat isn't hue on Catnip, but he loves this toy. He loves pushing it around my feet while I'm trying to get ready. The catnip in it doesn't have a strong smell, which is nice because some of the other "catnip" toys that I've gotten for him have wreaked!
Kyrstin C.
My cats love this catnip ball. I've woken up at 3 in the morning to it being rolled around the house at high speeds haha. It keeps them busy and running around.
When one of my cats needed a blood transfusion, we bought the donor kitty one and were told it was his first time having cat nip and that he absolutely loved it.
With the size though, it does end up under the furniture so I have to pull it back out frequently but its worth it for how much they love it.
Adriana  G.
Fairbanks, AK
These are great my cat really enjoys them. He loves to roll them around and lay on them. One problem with them is they are so small he can get them in his mouth and it take all of 30 secs of them to be in pieces all over the place. There's another brand that makes what the call pay breakers and those last forever because he can only lick them. Overall besides the fact the crumble apart and are easy to bite they aren't a bad product. They make my cat happy without destruction and I guess that's all that matters in the end.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
My cat is a bit of a beast, and these balls are surprisingly huge. They're very hard, but they roll incredibly satisfyingly, according to the cats. They'll run and pounce on it for hours, and if it's gotten stuck under something it's fun to watch them dive under furniture for it when they walk by! It smells pretty potent, and ours hasn't worn down or anything by now. Some people mentioned cracks, but I haven't seen any.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
If you know your cat loves catnip- then they will love this toy ball. Our particular little kitty only has to smell it for a few seconds before he goes absolutely crazy. He entertains himself for quite some time just holding it, licking it, and chasing it around. A helpful hint if your cat starts to ignore it after a few days - take something rough like sandpaper to it very briefly. Seems to liven up the catnip-ness of it and your kitty will once more be off the walls.
Lori B.
Melbourne, FL
All three of my cats love catnip madly. That said, I was expecting them to love this toy, and none of them have any particular interest in it. It will get batted around occasionally, but for the most part, it gets ignored in favor of every other catnip toy we own. I suspect the quality of the catnip used is marginal -- which is disappointing, considering that the brand is usually quite good.
Heather C.
Painesville, OH
My cat typically goes bananas for catnip but for some reason he just sort of sniffed it, looked up at me, and then promptly walked away. Apparently he took it as an insult. I don't know why this stuff doesn't work. I've tried more than one of SmartyKat's catnip products and my cat is just not interested. All I can imagine is that it's really old and lost it's natural oils.
Leslyn H.
Columbus, OH
I have to cats, and of course, they are catnip crazy! They loved this ball. As soon as I put it down they were going nuts. Rolling it all over, basically throwing it across the room, just having a ball.

They LOVED it! Only complaint, the attraction runs out after about a few weeks. Don't know how long its supposed to last, but after a while they couldn't smell the catnip anymore and lost interest.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I bought this for my cat for Easter, and my cat loved it! She played with it and ate it. I was surprised at how long it lasted. She had it for about 8 months. This catnip ball went through hell and back, and still held up. It didn't crumble or fall apart for a long time. It's very affordable and well worth the money.
Robyn B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I've never bought my cat these, what exactly makes the cat want this?
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Does anyone else's cat get huge eyes after playing with this stuff and aggressive? I get nervous with him after he has enjoyed some cat nip.
sarah k.
Hamilton, OH
My cats love katnip, is this a good purchase ?
Cheyenne K.
Is this worth getting for my cats?
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
What exactly does catnip do to a cat