Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Paola benareb A.Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Sara B.

BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct: Because cats need… rest Filled with ecorest recycled fiber blend see more...

• This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sle...13 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyed by kitty kneading and scratching?9 Answers
  • My cats like to utilize outside of the litter box unfortunately. ...6 Answers
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este se vee muy linda , la verdad me gustan mucho , son suaves y las mascotas caben perfectamente.
Sharon C.
Perfect size, great quality, looks like a "crown palace" for my cat, she must have thought so too cause she was in it in less than 45 seconds after I set it on the floor!
Chloe B.
Melbourne
My lazy cat never leaves this bed, perfect size so it doesn't take up a lot of room and my big fluffy cat fits in fine, It's looks do comfortable and my fat enjoys it.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Just its amazing this bed really is very soft my cats loves this its amazing the price
Carolina K.
Servidao Caminho das Dunas, 78, Ingleses
Que cama linda. Chic, cor linda e parece ser muito confortavel. Que bichinho nao vai gostar? Sem contar que ajuda até a decorar o ambiente. Linda demais!
Emma N.
Shepparton
My cats will not get out of it hey love and and they even say it sometimes I have to put it on my bed so then my cats will sleep next to me.❤️❤️❤️
krizialyn B.
I like the way it is design because it also gives your pet a "wall" where they can just hang on:) It has a very soft and comfortable texture too.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
Pet Lover Expert
This bed looks so comfy.vmycats lie in.my laundry baskets full of clean clothes lol maybe I should invest in one
Jessica B.
My cat loves it so that's a plus... down side is its hard to clean so it gets caked with hair. Yuck
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Muito lindo, estou procurando um desses a tempo pra minha gata é simplesmente maravilhoso
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does anyone's cat actually sleep in this lol
Maggie W.
This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep in this often? Thanks in advance for any answers!
Gabby B.
Does petco have these ?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert
Could this also be comfortable for a dog?
Mayra C.
Where can i find this bed?o just bought a cat condo and apparently she didn't like it!