Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Sara B.Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Paola benareb A.

BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct: Because cats need… rest Filled with ecorest recycled fiber blend see more...

• This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their ca...13 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyed by kitty kneading and scratching?9 Answers
  • My cats like to utilize outside of the litter box unfortu...6 Answers
Lídia K.
sammamish
I buy this one for my cat but how really use this is my dog, my cat just sleep in everywhere less in her bad
Bailee T.
My cat always sleeps in this bed, and I would too if it came in my size. This little pad is fit for a queen.
Jackie M.
Corunna, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It was very well made and looks comfortable. Unfortunately my cat is rude and decided to sleep next to it.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
This is very comfortable for baby cats, they can sleep better in this mattress #catlover #cats #mybabies
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
My neighbors has this bed for her cat.It's so comfortable and great for cats. Her cat love this bed.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This bed is fancy I got one for my cat and he loves it he lays in this or Lays in his his cat house
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat definitely loves this it is super comfortable and also works great if you have a dog as well
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Este se vee muy linda , la verdad me gustan mucho , son suaves y las mascotas caben perfectamente.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Comfortable for kitty, however she still sleeps on my bed 💆🏼‍♀️ for reference I have a Persian!
Bianca F.
Vallejo, CA
I know this is a cat bed but my dog loves it since it is kust his size he snuggles up in it.
Maggie W.
This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep in this often? Thanks in advance for any answers!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does anyone's cat actually sleep in this lol
Gabby B.
Does petco have these ?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Could this also be comfortable for a dog?
Mayra C.
Where can i find this bed?o just bought a cat condo and apparently she didn't like it!