Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Sara B.Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Paola benareb A.

BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct: Because cats need… rest Filled with ecorest recycled fiber blend see more...

• This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep...13 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyed by kitty kneading and scratching?9 Answers
  • My cats like to utilize outside of the litter box unfortunately. I...6 Answers
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
It was very well made and looks comfortable. Unfortunately my cat is rude and decided to sleep next to it.
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
This is very comfortable for baby cats, they can sleep better in this mattress #catlover #cats #mybabies
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
My neighbors has this bed for her cat.It's so comfortable and great for cats. Her cat love this bed.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Pet Lover Expert
Keeps my pet warm in the winter! And in the summer she still likes to cuddle up in there!!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I actually got this for my puppy , loves it . Very comfortable , price is reasonable .
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
My cat doesn't sleep in it but he will lay in it and it seems like he's happy.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Wentzville, MO
Not only is this a super cute cat bed for my home, my usually stubborn cat loves it!
stacy l.
stacy l.
Finksburg , MD
My cat loves this she has her own chair to lounge on ! She takes cat naps all day lol
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Suitland, MD
I had one for my swig and he love it but then it got old so I need to buy a new one
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Perfect size, great quality, looks like a "crown palace" for my cat, she must have thought so too cause she was in it in less than 45 seconds after I set it on the floor!
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does anyone's cat actually sleep in this lol
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep in this often? Thanks in advance for any answers!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Does petco have these ?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert
Could this also be comfortable for a dog?
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Where can i find this bed?o just bought a cat condo and apparently she didn't like it!