Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Paola benareb A.Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Sara B.

BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct: Because cats need… rest Filled with ecorest recycled fiber blend see more...

• This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sle...13 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyed by kitty kneading and scratching?9 Answers
  • My cats like to utilize outside of the litter box unfortunately. ...6 Answers
Sharon C.
Perfect size, great quality, looks like a "crown palace" for my cat, she must have thought so too cause she was in it in less than 45 seconds after I set it on the floor!
Ali W.
Greensburg, PA
My cat loves this bed he never leaves it. It's the perfect size and has high walls so your cat won't fall out. And the bed is cute.
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
My cat loves this bed they always,prefer to sleep here then our room it's super cute and comfy and it's made out of great material
Morgan H.
Newport, KY
This bed is extremely soft! I was skeptical about buying because I didn't think my cat would use it but I'm glad I did he loves it.
Mackenzie R.
My kitty loves this bed even my dog lol. Super soft, easy to clean. So great for the prices. I truly recommend this product (:
Jordyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What a great cat bed! Seriously made with great quality and is super cute! Definitely a great way to spoil your kitty.
sara A.
Delaware, OH
My cat loves her bed . It's comfy and looks cute in my room. I would recommend this to everyone who has a cat.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It was very well made and looks comfortable. Unfortunately my cat is rude and decided to sleep next to it.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
This is very comfortable for baby cats, they can sleep better in this mattress #catlover #cats #mybabies
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
My neighbors has this bed for her cat.It's so comfortable and great for cats. Her cat love this bed.
Maggie W.
This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep in this often? Thanks in advance for any answers!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does anyone's cat actually sleep in this lol
Gabby B.
Does petco have these ?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Could this also be comfortable for a dog?
Mayra C.
Where can i find this bed?o just bought a cat condo and apparently she didn't like it!