Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Sara B.Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Paola benareb A.

BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct: Because cats need… rest Filled with ecorest recycled fiber blend see more...

• This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep...13 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyed by kitty kneading and scratching?9 Answers
  • My cats like to utilize outside of the litter box unfortunately. I...6 Answers
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
I know this is a cat bed but my dog loves it since it is kust his size he snuggles up in it.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
This cat Bed is so cute & comfortable I love the color gray and it goes with everything
Angel M.
Angel M.
Portland, OR
Cute and comfy bed for your cat or small dog. Great quality. And easy to clean.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Omg my cat loves this thing. She's always laying in it twenty four seven. I always find her sleeping in it and she's purring like crazy. It's super soft so she feels very comfortable on it. I'm so glad I got it for her.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert
The smarty Kat brand is a great high quality brand! Unfortunately my little ones would rather sleep on my bed crowding me even though they both have their own expensive fluffy beds! The struggle is real! Nice bed just not nice cats haha
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
I have three of these for my ragdolls cats. They love them. They feel warm and secure in this bed. I vacuum them to remove the hair, very easy to maintain. They are very well made and I highly recommend them.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
My cat absolutly loves this bed when I lay down in my bed I hear her running to get to hers. I enjoy it because I can get my bed back. lol I will wake up not being able to move because my cat is curled up bedside me.. Lol I love her though
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Personally, I enjoyed this bed. Found it at the local pet store for $20! My cats however would still rather sleep on boxes or the edge of the sofa, so I think it would be better for a dog or an animal that enjoys an actual bed of their own!
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Pet Lover Expert
What a great cat bed! Seriously made with great quality and is super cute! Definitely a great way to spoil your kitty.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
It was very well made and looks comfortable. Unfortunately my cat is rude and decided to sleep next to it.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does anyone's cat actually sleep in this lol
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep in this often? Thanks in advance for any answers!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Does petco have these ?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert
Could this also be comfortable for a dog?
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Where can i find this bed?o just bought a cat condo and apparently she didn't like it!